Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi there,

Yes, we have been listening to your concerns and have come up with even more exciting additions to the game!

Continuing our efforts to provide ways for you to earn free Moga Cash we have added a Earn Moga Cash tab when you log into Monster Galaxy. Click on the tab to be taken to manyMANY different offers which will provide anywhere from 1 to HUNDREDS of Moga Cash!

Jump into Monster Galaxy right now to start earning your Free Moga Cash right now!
Social Jackie
Hi there,

Yes, we have been listening to your concerns and have come up with even more exciting additions to the game!

Continuing our efforts to provide ways for you to earn free Moga Cash we have added a Earn Moga Cash tab when you log into Monster Galaxy. Click on the tab to be taken to manyMANY different offers which will provide anywhere from 1 to HUNDREDS of Moga Cash!

Jump into Monster Galaxy right now to start earning your Free Moga Cash right now!

is it safe? really really free?

Opinionated Genius

5,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
Offers are not free, they're a waste of time. Most of the time you either get nasty stuff on your computer, or you don't get the money at all. And in other cases they want all kinds of private information from you. Privacy is a commodity that has more value than a bit of virtual currency for a game, once you lose it you never get it back.

So it's not free at all. Even if they work, these offers pay so little for your time, that you're better off washing your parent's car, earning a few bucks, and converting that to Moga Cash.

Perhaps you have listened, but I do not think you have understood.

We want to earn FREE Moga Cash through gameplay. 100% free, from playing the game. No strings attached, no shady deals, no hidden costs. The Moga Cash that drops currently as part of the event, THATS what we mean and want to see more of. At the rate you're pumping new cash mogas into the game, no-one will earn enough moga cash to buy them all, so the highrollers will purchase Moga Cash anyway and it won't affect your business model.
Shakkara
Offers are not free, they're a waste of time. Most of the time you either get nasty stuff on your computer, or you don't get the money at all. And in other cases they want all kinds of private information from you. Privacy is a commodity that has more value than a bit of virtual currency for a game, once you lose it you never get it back.

So it's not free at all. Even if they work, these offers pay so little for your time, that you're better off washing your parent's car, earning a few bucks, and converting that to Moga Cash.

Perhaps you have listened, but I do not think you have understood.

We want to earn FREE Moga Cash through gameplay. 100% free, from playing the game. No strings attached, no shady deals, no hidden costs. The Moga Cash that drops currently as part of the event, THATS what we mean and want to see more of. At the rate you're pumping new cash mogas into the game, no-one will earn enough moga cash to buy them all, so the highrollers will purchase Moga Cash anyway and it won't affect your business model.

Hi there,

If you find an offer that has some kind of nasty stuff, please let us know so we can remove it. And, this is just another way for users to be able to earn some cash, which many of our users asked for.

Shirtless Guildsman

4,800 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
i don't understand the language use in earn moga cash why not English?

Ansaitse Moga Cash ilmaiseksi
Suorita jokin alla oleva tarjous. Se on helppo ja turvallinen

i don't understand that".
yeah i tried to download one of the offers but nothing happened... Yeah, Monster Galaxy is a big big sucker, even the free moga cash when you win in the battle, i havent got some of them.. sad
Nerd Francis
yeah i tried to download one of the offers but nothing happened... Yeah, Monster Galaxy is a big big sucker, even the free moga cash when you win in the battle, i havent got some of them.. sad

Hi there,

Again, if you have any issues with the offers please make sure to report them to us so we can take a look into them: contact the Moga Customer Support Team..
i understand that the whole free moga cash ordeal was a scam from the start for all the sponsers to reel in the money but atleast keep private info out of it or all users will wind up furious i dont mind the email address because i have a seperate account for that but addresses and phone numbers why did you have to go so down hill i love this game get out of beta alredy and no more scams please thanks for reading i still give this game a *** was a **** until this scam stuff

ed
emoney001
i understand that the whole free moga cash ordeal was a scam from the start for all the sponsers to reel in the money but atleast keep private info out of it or all users will wind up furious i dont mind the email address because i have a seperate account for that but addresses and phone numbers why did you have to go so down hill i love this game get out of beta alredy and no more scams please thanks for reading i still give this game a *** was a **** until this scam stuff

ed

Hi there,

This is in no way a scam. The Offer program has long been a staple on Gaia and many users use it every day. There are many kinds of offers and if you are not comfortable in giving the information required in a specific offer then do not fill out that particular offer. Many users of Gaia do the same and happily use the Offer system to earn Gaia Cash.

If any true scams do pop up we are quick to remove these offers as soon as we are notified of them.
i have tried about 7 of the offers and not one of them gave me any cash at all all were surveys and the others had not been free if you could tell me which ones have worked for you and are truely free i would appreciate it. maybe im picking bad offers most of the surveys i tried kept revisiting the same page and i filled out one of them twice before i gave up on it.

ed

Distinct Hunter

5,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Wait!!!! i just realized something, when the game crashed i didn't get my 30 moga cash, last time i didn't care, but now i really want to do chance item or super spin. But all my friends got, one of them bought knine, Is this a BUG or WHAT???!!!!!!!

Dangerous Genius

7,125 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Dressed Up 200
we want a free way to get money.people dont want to get involved in surveys.i mean come on,do i want to survey for a soda,family guy,or even beds!we want to get more money from the mogas we fight,not offers to tackle.p.s.NO MORE OFFERS!ppl get upset on this.Mainly we want ways to get g-cash too.hope u answer on a new idea,cuz we want more items with g-cash,we dont want to look noobish the rest of our lives. biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin hope ur not mad.
i have found the solution to my problem
i think it can be found in the browser
i tried using firefox and i had no problems
i even tried rockmelt, but i figured its just like chrome so there no surprise the MG wont work on that

so there, to anyone who's having the same problem with chrome i suggest you use another browser
because chrome has problems with flash or whatever

and please add me!
my fb is tiarra_pipat@yahoo.com.ph
add me as a neighbor in MG please thanks
i only have nova as a neighbor sad (
lolololololololololololol love it!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers