Welcome to Gaia! ::

I have used at least 24 ss on Rainburn, and I have not caught it yet. I find this strange. Other epics I caught with 10 ss or less. Am I just having terrible luck with Rainburn, or is this a glitch? sad
Could be bad luck. Just gather some Starseeds and try again.
I hope it's only bad luck. sad But maannnn, that's some bad luck...xD

6,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
probably bad luck. i only have 2 epic mogas, one took me 8ss and the other took 14ss... so it is quite variable...

however i STILL havent found a single rainburn... and i've been playing every day since they appeared...
I've come across it twice and still have'nt caught it yet...First time I accidentaly made it feint...second time I ran out of SS...This may be the only event epic I dont get... crying

Lonely Phantom

41,200 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
  • Invisibility 100
It's just bad luck. I caught it within 4 starseeds. My little brother caught it with 1. Try catching it when you have at least 30 starseeds in hand. Better be safe than sorry.
@eccofaery-Ok, thanks for telling me. smile And I hope you get to see a Rainburn soon, I'm sure it can't hide forever!
@Zenoah-Ooooo, yea, all my matches ended with it being killed because I couldn't catch it. Don't worry, I'm sure you'll get it, you probably have at least two weeks left to catch it! biggrin
@Raphael 777-You two are lucky! *o* And lol, ok, I'll take your advice. x)
Im having problems too, nyan.
I've gotten all the epics event mogas so far....except this guy...

When I do cathch im, nyan, I plan on naming him Dash.
eccofaery
probably bad luck. i only have 2 epic mogas, one took me 8ss and the other took 14ss... so it is quite variable...

however i STILL havent found a single rainburn... and i've been playing every day since they appeared...

Still haven't capture it? I thought my suggestion would help you... .__.;

600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
make it weak. i only need 1 seed
I've made Rainburn weak, only 1 HP left
but still could not catch Rainburn stressed

how to have a Gryph, can some one tell me?
Jun Cleint
how to have a Gryph, can some one tell me?

Contact the developers. Bottom left side of Facebook account.
mrgreen lol try get lots of new freinds to play and get them to send u starseeds how many moga u got?

6,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
Raiten Ka
eccofaery

Still haven't capture it? I thought my suggestion would help you... .__.;

havent even SEEN it. and i have mostly been battling in sunshire yesterday, before that mostly pueblonia... and still nothing... :S
i think u find them in pueblonia in the far section in the woods

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces