Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello ,

I've begun Monster Galaxy since somes days , and i don't know how to add friends . Then the list has only five names when i have more friends than this ; i click on but no reaction .

Thanks if someone can help me about it ?

Opheana
I search friends/neighbours for Monster Galaxy , please 3nodding

Am i the last playing in ? crying

Newbie Noob

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
I'm also lookn for people to play with smile
OPHEANA
I search friends/neighbours for Monster Galaxy , please 3nodding

Am i the last playing in ? crying

Feel free to add me as a neighbor but i am not very far in yet but will give daily gifts blaugh

Dapper Noob

I need a few people to play with
emotion_awesome

Friendly Warlord

You can add me too if you want. But I'm having problems getting neighbors. I even tried using my mule account to be my friend. I sent the request and my mule hasn't gotten it. So, I dunno what to do. lol
I've received , and accepted , offers of neighbor from some peoples . But it doesn't appear in the game , and i try to send some by myself without no more of results

Sad to see it's always bugged crying

Fatcat

Add me too~ ^-^
Im completely alone in this game crying
& im still a newbie
OPHEANA
Hello ,

I've begun Monster Galaxy since somes days , and i don't know how to add friends . Then the list has only five names when i have more friends than this ; i click on but no reaction .

Opheana

I success now to add neighbors by doing it one by one ; but i haven't replies and they doesn't appear in the game , just in the "send a reminder" list

Then i send gifts one by one too , for avoid the "freeze" ; but no way to know if they have received it crying

Phantom

6,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
OPHEANA
I've received , and accepted , offers of neighbor from some peoples . But it doesn't appear in the game , and i try to send some by myself without no more of results

Sad to see it's always bugged crying

gaia_angelleft gaia_nitemareright Me too. Please add me, and I'll add you.
I had that problem when adding new ppl. What U can do is to log off, and log back on. Go to your Monster Galaxy and check your neighbors there. When ppl add you, U usually (not always) get a PM or like a comment with a link. Click that link and it'll take you to Monster Galaxy. It may not appear as if U got no neighbors, but in reality, U actually have. It's just a temporary glitch, and it's pretty easy to get rid off with sometime and patience. smile
gaia_nitemareleft gaia_angelright

Phantom

6,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
Spiffy Doll
I need a few people to play with
emotion_awesome

gaia_angelleft gaia_nitemareright Me too. Please add me, and I'll add you gaia_nitemareleft gaia_angelright
OPHEANA
Hello ,

Opheana

add me in your monster galaxy.,.,syam el-pistolero.,.,i'll surely accept you.,.,
add me in your monster galaxy.,.,syam el-pistolero.,.,i'll surely accept you.,.,

6,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
can someone add me??? looking for friends!!! i accept all requests!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games