Welcome to Gaia! ::

9,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Hello everyone, this is what was posted for monster galaxy on facebook just a few mins ago, Just thought you might all want to see what it says as well

Hi Moga Tamers - the Monster Galaxy beta rages on! We've made an update to battle levels today, where across the whole world, you will face Mogas that are of a much more reasonable level for your battles. For example, if you have a level 20 Moga, and you are questing back to the beginning of the map, rather than facing enemies that are at Level 1 -- which is simply too low -- you will instead face enemies around level 15.

This addresses the issue for higher level folks who weren't able to go back and capture any of the lower level Mogas (because you'd kill them in one shot)... now you can discover a reasonable challenge everywhere you go. This makes the whole flow of the game much more balanced, and is just one of the many steps we'll be taking as we work towards making the game more fully-featured.

We've also added an optional quest chain where Nova will guide you through the process of capturing all the Mogas in the world, training you to become a Master Tamer and catch them all. This quest chain is mainly intended for new users (Did you know 100,000 new players start Monster Galaxy EVERY DAY? Wow!), but to ensure there is a meaningful goal for all players, we've added the awesomely special Black Gold as an exclusive Moga you can only get upon completing the quest.

Oh, and in case anyone is wondering whether or not it's a good thing to capture a Moga you already have, you need not worry one but - it is a very good thing! And you will be very happy you have these additional Moga, because in the future, the ultimate key to success and unlocking the best and most special secrets in the game will rely on having multiple Moga, and combing your multiple Mogas in new and amazing ways. So there you have it - you're already getting ahead and winning!

Thanks, and as always, we're constantly reading feedback and working hard to make the game bigger and better. We have some amazing new features coming up, so thanks for playing and we hope you continue to enjoy Monster Galaxy!

Also i asked about being able to get rid of multiple moga or moga we don't want anymore and mike moga said will be able to sell them in a marketplace

But so far it looks like the black gold quest isn't a bug and we do need to get them all again =(

6,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
jeez. i'm kinda glad it'll come to something more useful in the future... well apparently... but still not happy i have to get my 50 different types of moga over again -___-;;
0ooJimmyoo0
Oh, and in case anyone is wondering whether or not it's a good thing to capture a Moga you already have, you need not worry one but - it is a very good thing! And you will be very happy you have these additional Moga, because in the future, the ultimate key to success and unlocking the best and most special secrets in the game will rely on having multiple Moga, and combing your multiple Mogas in new and amazing ways. So there you have it - you're already getting ahead and winning!

Also i asked about being able to get rid of multiple moga or moga we don't want anymore and mike moga said will be able to sell them in a marketplace.

Somehow, I am not satisfied about their answer about multiple Moga. :/

I don't need to worry, but "it is a very good thing?" How is that a good thing? There are many people who don't want to have a double and they think we'll be happy about having another one?

Well, I apologize, but I for one don't like having another one (unless it's a Shiny Moga like Shiny Pokemon) in my collection. But besides, my team IS like having multiple Mogas. Just different species. :/

I apologize but that answer is ridiculous. However, I can't wait for the "Marketplace" to come. That is IF it comes. >:[

9,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Raiten Ka
0ooJimmyoo0

Also i asked about being able to get rid of multiple moga or moga we don't want anymore and mike moga said will be able to sell them in a marketplace.

Somehow, I am not satisfied about their answer about multiple Moga. :/

I don't need to worry, but "it is a very good thing?" How is that a good thing? There are many people who don't want to have a double and they think we'll be happy about having another one?

Well, I apologize, but I for one don't like having another one (unless it's a Shiny Moga like Shiny Pokemon) in my collection. But besides, my team IS like having multiple Mogas. Just different species. :/

I apologize but that answer is ridiculous. However, I can't wait for the "Marketplace" to come. That is IF it comes. >:[

I know how you feel man and it isn't right but sadly that is what were stuck with till were able to sell doubles it seems :/..So does anyone know how many moga we need to catch for black gold ?
0ooJimmyoo0
I know how you feel man and it isn't right but sadly that is what were stuck with till were able to sell doubles it seems :/..So does anyone know how many moga we need to catch for black gold ?

Well, according to Mike, we don't need to capture Legendaries and Epic. So I'm guessing we have to capture like around 70 Mogas. sweatdrop

9,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Raiten Ka
0ooJimmyoo0

Well, according to Mike, we don't need to capture Legendaries and Epic. So I'm guessing we have to capture like around 70 Mogas. sweatdrop

Wow 70 moga?.. omg that is madness..do you think they will change that at all or are we pretty much stuck with it and should just go about catching until they allow us to sell our doubles of moga?
0ooJimmyoo0
Raiten Ka
0ooJimmyoo0

Wow 70 moga?.. omg that is madness..do you think they will change that at all or are we pretty much stuck with it and should just go about catching until they allow us to sell our doubles of moga?

I'm guessing pretty much stuck with it if we want to get Black Gold. However, that sucks to go all that again. >(
And they'll give us the " 70 " ( cause we know that catch a moga with 1 SS is not ever possible) SS needed to the mission? I Guess no smile .I've just thrown the 60th SS to catch Burger without luck , and now i need 70 more starseed......ok.......-.-"

Sparkling Kitten

13,725 Points
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
I don't like the fact they releveled the earlier battle spots. I like being able to wipe out needless bothersome mogas on my journey the ones I want
starfire27
I don't like the fact they releveled the earlier battle spots. I like being able to wipe out needless bothersome mogas on my journey the ones I want

Yeah, it's bad enough that I've ran into Mogas on Surprise Attacks while traveling to certain spots I want to go. But now I have to run into those that are around my level? Crud..... Well, at least I get EXP. sweatdrop

Sparkling Kitten

13,725 Points
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
I just want to get where I am going without killing off my mogas before I get there
Apparently, I've received an email from the developers about the Black Gold quest and this is what they wrote:

Monster Galaxy
Hello Raiten Ka,

A solution for your issue has been suggested.

Thanks for contacting us! We'll be happy to help out! Nova understands that you may have already captured some of the Moga on her list, but you can think of this quest like taking your Final Exams in school. While you may have already solved a problem earlier in the year, you have to prove to the teacher you still know how to do it. The same goes here with the quests Nova gives out on your way to capture Black Gold. Each Moga you capture shows her your skills and your ability to be the best Moga Ranger ever!

The quests to capture Black Gold are completely optional. They won't prevent you from advancing in the game. If you want to be able to capture Black Gold then do the quests, if you aren't interested then just ignore the quest. That being said, you will be very happy you have these additional Moga, because in the future, the ultimate key to success and unlocking the best and most special secrets in the game will rely on having multiple Moga, and combing your multiple Mogas in new and amazing ways.

This quest line is a real test of your proficiency directing your Moga and managing your team to the best of your ability. Die-hard Moga Rangers will take this as a challenge to show off her skills. Moga Collectors might run across some of the Moga they haven't run into before and have a new chance to capture them!

Now continue on your quest to become an awesome Moga Ranger at http://www.playmonstergalaxy.com

Final Exam my arse!! So capturing the same Mogas is not only to get Black Gold, but also to "show off my ability" as a Moga Master? That's BS!! It still doesn't solve the issue about duplicate Mogas. D<

6,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
Raiten Ka
Apparently, I've received an email from the developers about the Black Gold quest and this is what they wrote:

Monster Galaxy
Hello Raiten Ka,

A solution for your issue has been suggested.

Thanks for contacting us! We'll be happy to help out! Nova understands that you may have already captured some of the Moga on her list, but you can think of this quest like taking your Final Exams in school. While you may have already solved a problem earlier in the year, you have to prove to the teacher you still know how to do it. The same goes here with the quests Nova gives out on your way to capture Black Gold. Each Moga you capture shows her your skills and your ability to be the best Moga Ranger ever!

The quests to capture Black Gold are completely optional. They won't prevent you from advancing in the game. If you want to be able to capture Black Gold then do the quests, if you aren't interested then just ignore the quest. That being said, you will be very happy you have these additional Moga, because in the future, the ultimate key to success and unlocking the best and most special secrets in the game will rely on having multiple Moga, and combing your multiple Mogas in new and amazing ways.

This quest line is a real test of your proficiency directing your Moga and managing your team to the best of your ability. Die-hard Moga Rangers will take this as a challenge to show off her skills. Moga Collectors might run across some of the Moga they haven't run into before and have a new chance to capture them!

Now continue on your quest to become an awesome Moga Ranger at http://www.playmonstergalaxy.com

Final Exam my arse!! So capturing the same Mogas is not only to get Black Gold, but also to "show off my ability" as a Moga Master? That's BS!! It still doesn't solve the issue about duplicate Mogas. D<

that's a pretty crappy response. what if you are interested in catching Black Gold, but totally NOT interested in catching duplicates of basically ALL the mogas we already have?

i don't get why they can't simply make it so the quests automatically complete themselves if you already have the moga required... ugh.

6,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
starfire27

YES. i agree. if i want to level my mogas, i'll take them to tougher areas or go battle that crazy little girl in the flower field by windhym - since it seems her moga always matches the level of the highest moga in your own team. so making the ones at the beginning have "adjusted levels" is needless imho...

Lonely Phantom

41,200 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Invisibility 100
When we're able to sell the doubles, let's hope that they sell for starseeds.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff