Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,200 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
or release them like in pokemon...
it's annoying to re-catch all the beginner ones and the rare ones again crying crying
should probably give out starseeds for quests instead of blue coffees... the "epic" monsters are too epic sweatdrop
this is like that crap response rc gave ppl who bought that overpriced and misdirecting item a while back. they basically said we didnt do anything wrong, were gonna change the description so its correct after the sale, and its ur fault for buying it. basically a buncha bs in which they dont want to change the item to match the description. (it originally said 2400 coins a day and then it turned out to be 100 coins an hour and u hav to click every time that hour long timer is up). anyhow now its our fault for not wanting to waste seeds catching moga we already did before.

9,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Maybe when were able to sell our moga it will be for a different currency other then the star coins and with that money we can use it to customize our moga rangers!!,, That would be an awesome addition to the game

But still this black gold quest is going to be such a pain.. and to all of us who want to complete the dex it looks like we have to finish it :/

Generous Humorist

11,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
Well this will be a pain and tough challenge. I do agree this a waste of starseeds tho.
I'm not starting the Black Gold Quest until I finish completely capture all the mogas in Pueblonia map.
I want to get them out of the way first, plus see how many ss left over.

9,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
nummyumm
Well this will be a pain and tough challenge. I do agree this a waste of starseeds tho.
I'm not starting the Black Gold Quest until I finish completely capture all the mogas in Pueblonia map.

Well one good thing will come from this at least..The moga you capture will be a much higher level then the original and so you can sell your double low level moga when that option becomes available

Id just go and do the quest since the moga are all the normal rare ones and not epic of legendary as mike moga stated ...I hope none of them are of that class at least

It sucks though because i only needed 3 more moga from the first map and only a few from the second and id have them all so far :/
Raphael 777
When we're able to sell the doubles, let's hope that they sell for starseeds.

I really agree!!!!

9,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
pongo6444
Raphael 777

I really agree!!!!

Id rather they sold for currency that we use to customize our moga and or trainer, that would be more interesting since they could make it where the rarer moga give u a special item or something
Raphael 777

But here's the problem, we don't know how the marketing system works. Does it give us more "currency" based by the rarity or level of the Moga? Or does it gives us the same amount of "currency," no matter what rarity or level the Moga is?

So I rather hear more about this Marketplace before deciding whether it's a good idea or bad.

@ eccofaery and Samyeung46: That's exactly what I thought when I read my reply. A terrible excuse about the duplicate Moga issue. To be honest, if they just tell us the REAL reason, maybe I will understand. Like if they reply that they can't due it because it will be too much of a hassle and it's complicated for them to reconfigure the data of the quest and the Mogas we've captured, I will be upset but at least I will accept THAT type of answer. Special secrets my arse. Our Mogas is not different from the Wild Mogas. So what difference does it make? The only difference is that the Wild Mogas are wild and not being owned by us. It's not like our Mogas can't breed with others once the breeding system is added.

Generous Humorist

11,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
0ooJimmyoo0
nummyumm

Well one good thing will come from this at least..The moga you capture will be a much higher level then the original and so you can sell your double low level moga when that option becomes available

Id just go and do the quest since the moga are all the normal rare ones and not epic of legendary as mike moga stated ...I hope none of them are of that class at least

It sucks though because i only needed 3 more moga from the first map and only a few from the second and id have them all so far :/

Oh yea forgot about the level balance, can't wait for sell future to come.
Well I guess I could start with the Black Gold quest since finish with St Patrick event.
The only mogas i'm missing a few in Pueblonia are the beyond/epics ones.
I really don't like the idea of selling moga or introducing economy into the game tbh.

Otherwise, I'm not at all surprise by their choice. Players using up their starseeds on Moga they already own means people will spend more money buying starseeds, or more time playing the game to get all the monsters they want, which is win win for Gaia, even if it's unfair to the players themselves.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff