Welcome to Gaia! ::

I have been trying to catch this stupid Winja to evolve them, but I've encountered some stupid things that make it damn near impossible.

First off, Let's remember that Winja is an Epic. Meaning catch rate is 9% at the highest. Second, Regrowth outheals most damage at the level I'm at, meaning I can't just outdamage Regrowth. Third, there is no end to the amount of times Winja can use regrowth, meaning I'm always fighting it, no matter how many potions I use, or coffees, or Fizzy Colas to try and keep up with the regeneration. And My Fourth and Final point is, Winja can heal up to 400 in a single turn...Yeah, you guys heard me, 400 in a single ******** turn.

Honestly, I think this needs to be looked at, because you would have to have a herd of horses up your a** to be able to be lucky enough to catch 4 of these guys. I think it would be easily solved by one thing. If you guys were to remove the unlimited Regrowth on Winja, that would make it possible to get one down enough to actually capture it

I would just like to see something done about this, so that it's not quite so frustrating to be dealing with them in the wild.
My suggestion would be to do one of the following:
A: Build a team designed to counter this.
B: Level up your Mogas more.

9,575 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
The game is so supposed to be extremely easy so you can do anything instantly, theres meant to be some challenge. wait. besides its not impossible to catch it with 1 seed. once you have caught all the mogas it can become very boring. get your mogas on a higher level, or use a moga that has disease(or level that one more). or when you get a free dexter that you sometimes do, use that.

It's not impossible to catch, just not always easy. nothing needs to be change, it can be harder but thats because its a good moga!
You won't be complaining of it's regrowth ect. once you've caught it...!
TheNobodyInn
The game is so supposed to be extremely easy so you can do anything instantly, theres meant to be some challenge. wait. besides its not impossible to catch it with 1 seed. once you have caught all the mogas it can become very boring. get your mogas on a higher level, or use a moga that has disease(or level that one more). or when you get a free dexter you sometimes do, use that.

It's not impossible to catch, just not always easy. nothing needs to be change, it can be harder but thats because its a good moga!
You won't be complaining of it's regrowth ect. once you caught it...!

Honestly, the biggest issue I have with the game is the fact that he never runs out of regrowth.

And with things like Disease, you are always running the risk of killing him. And based on how rare he is to find, first, it makes it all the more frustrating. And I was using a Moga with Dodge, as to try and live as long as possible.

9,575 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
You'll catch it sometime, go after another moga thats epic or legendary that doesnt have regrowth. What rarity mogas are you using?
Then if you do catch a leg or epic level that to try and catch Winja. will stay in the fight longer and damage better.
But then again you may be using epics and legs already.

I think if they stopped wild mogas from having unlimited attacks ect. it would ruin the game.
I have 2 winjas(lvl 21 and lvl 31) and 1 Shadowstrike lvl 35. I could catch it easily. You only need to try again and again and again. And with luck, your day will come.
Today i used 41 starseeds to catch a Hanzo. But i already had luck to get one with 5 or 6 starseeds before. All you need is this: Don`t give up. biggrin
TheNobodyInn
You'll catch it sometime, go after another moga thats epic or legendary that doesnt have regrowth. What rarity mogas are you using?
Then if you do catch a leg or epic level that to try and catch Winja. will stay in the fight longer and damage better.
But then again you may be using epics and legs already.

I think if they stopped wild mogas from having unlimited attacks ect. it would ruin the game.

It's not that I want them to stop having unlimited attacks, just having unlimited powers, such as Regrowth, stoneskin and stuff. I already use a Winja, thinking of using the other one I just caught, I have two Tamas and a BladeWing that I already use often. Trying to fight that limitless regrowth, which can also heal 400 in the turn he casts it really bothers me.

Friendly Informer

Eviant
I have been trying to catch this stupid Winja to evolve them, but I've encountered some stupid things that make it damn near impossible.

First off, Let's remember that Winja is an Epic. Meaning catch rate is 9% at the highest. Second, Regrowth outheals most damage at the level I'm at, meaning I can't just outdamage Regrowth. Third, there is no end to the amount of times Winja can use regrowth, meaning I'm always fighting it, no matter how many potions I use, or coffees, or Fizzy Colas to try and keep up with the regeneration. And My Fourth and Final point is, Winja can heal up to 400 in a single turn...Yeah, you guys heard me, 400 in a single ******** turn.

Honestly, I think this needs to be looked at, because you would have to have a herd of horses up your a** to be able to be lucky enough to catch 4 of these guys. I think it would be easily solved by one thing. If you guys were to remove the unlimited Regrowth on Winja, that would make it possible to get one down enough to actually capture it

I would just like to see something done about this, so that it's not quite so frustrating to be dealing with them in the wild.

Know what. I'm evolving Pluksop which has nearly the same problem and I've got 3 (it needs 4), and the first ones I got with nearly easy strategies and using max 10 seeds a match. This 4th one, I've been using up to 30 seeds in various pluksops and I'm up to almost being done with this crap.

Friendly Informer

~visual ai~
Eviant

Know what. I'm evolving Pluksop which has nearly the same problem and I've got 3 (it needs 4), and the first ones I got with nearly easy strategies and using max 10 seeds a match. This 4th one, I've been using up to 30 seeds in various pluksops and I'm up to almost being done with this crap.

Now right after I got back into the field after my comment, I changed my approach and tried a different moga to catch the devil with. I catched a Pluksop within 5 seeds.
That's what I recommend:
Consider your choices of mogas for the best attacks and defenses.
Also, it requires plenty of patience.
cool

Versatile Seeker

4,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I always recommend mogas with confuse since in my opinion
it´s the best defense ability, not only will it remove winja´s regrowth
but also you earn an extra turn for throwing seeds...

Backwoods Lunatic

I caught a Winja today actually, and I only had to use 1 or 2 starseeds. I just started this game, so he was only at level 7 but still, 8% catch rate -w-

Dangerous Warrior

12,000 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I'm not sure how many SS you are using to try to capture the winjas, but set a limit. I typically use only up to 15 SS to capture epic mogas. Up to 4 for anything lower than rare. etc.

I use Dexter to help with those troublesome mogas as well.

Obsessive Consumer

It's got infinite regrowths? :I
This is gonna be a pain.
Sure, the game shouldn't be TOO easy, but there's a limit to how aggravating you want to make it =_=

I'd be lucky to catch just one without critting it, like I did last time >.>

Apocalyptic Vampire

15,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
If you want to see more Winjas so you can have more chances to catch it, use the Spiral Cave, last node.
First time I caught it within 5 SS? But I still have the poor quest to do T^T
I think they want you to use the Master Seed so you use Moga Cash (from Gaia cash often times)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff