Welcome to Gaia! ::

2,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
TheNobodyInn
krusnik20
1BigJuice
You are right no regilar super spin paying customer is going to get moga to level 50 in 3 days only hackers will because they hack many moga so they need quick way to bring them up

It went something like this

step 1) Moga was hacked at level 1 from super spin, hacker has a code that lets him select what moga he wants from super spin he does not get any duplicates like we rest of us do

How do i know this?

I had 4 neighbors, get any moga they wish from super spin - no duplicates, I reported one of them other 2 someone else reported, there is 1 more that's hacking, other 3 were banned

what are the odds some1 does 10 super spins and gets 5 galactic and 5 legendary moga and no CI duplicates = 0% or 100% hacking

I mean i did 12 spins so far over 2 CI and i got 1 galactic 1 legendary and 5 duplicate moga and that is considered lucky with CI odds

Step 2) 2xp potions where probably hacked as well ,

Step 3) She boosted experience, play against herself in PVP with 2 accounts for many hours ( witch user above calls "Power Leveling" - there is noting powerful if you are playing against yourself or your friend its like XP cheating system that many users abuse )

she selects same level moga on 2 accounts,2 computers, or friend, clicks search at same time and plays against same account 100s times and quits fight after 1 turn, gets full XP

PVP levels 45-50, 50% of users are hackers that's why i play mostly PVP up to level 44 , and do like 1 fight a day 45-50

i have a neighbor that have osteros, i saw his osteros yesterday in level 27 but now its 50.. .

and someone are just too lucky in super spins..
some get galactic in first spin.. smile

im 1 of those players.. smile
got my osteros on 1 superspin and thats my 1st time getting a galactic for just 1 spin..
and now my osteros is level 28.. got a hard time leveling it up... 1-18 took me 5 hours used 1 double exp potion battled a lot in west summer road.. and took me 4 hours leveling it to 28 10 battles with neighbors plus battling a lot again in wsummer road.. with 2 double exp...

i used up
3 double exp
30 coffee
20 100 hp pot
20 40 hp pot
2 500 pot

and i super spinned again 2 days after i got osteros and got rocoa.. and its now level 11.. wink

Well if you already have a lv50 moga that can help, for just a battle use the lv50 in battle with neighbour who have very high lved mogas with a double xp potion, and let the moga at lv 1 take all the xp it will shoot up lots of levels, then repeat it with other mogas(dn't have to be level 50) who are higher that can last longer than ones lv15 and below. so you can get to lv28 quicker than that.

agreed thats lot more efficient way to level up

this is how i leveled mine to level 20 in 1 day or 2 hours and 40 min of playtime

lvl 1-10 node fights 1 hour ( this could be done lot faster but i deiced to collect some moga cash)
lvl 10-15 PVP ( 90 % of users at levels 10-14 PVP are newbs easy wins) 1 hour it takes about 10 PVPs to get him 5 levels up, i used all 3 moga in 10-14 range if you throw in higher level moga it could take 2-5 fights
lvl 15-20 10 neighbor fights 40 min

2 coffees used
about 20 40 hp
about 10 100 hp potions

Now i will use him 1-2 days in pvp until he hits 25 then back to neighbor fights 1-2 days until he hits 30 then back to pvp until he hits 35 then back to neighbor fights until he hits 40, then back to PVP and i will take my time from there

1,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
1BigJuice
TheNobodyInn
krusnik20
1BigJuice
You are right no regilar super spin paying customer is going to get moga to level 50 in 3 days only hackers will because they hack many moga so they need quick way to bring them up

step 1) Moga was hacked at level 1 from super spin, hacker has a code that lets him select what moga he wants from super spin he does not get any duplicates like we rest of us do

How do i know this?

I had 4 neighbors, get any moga they wish from super spin - no duplicates, I reported one of them other 2 someone else reported, there is 1 more that's hacking, other 3 were banned

what are the odds some1 does 10 super spins and gets 5 galactic and 5 legendary moga and no CI duplicates = 0% or 100% hacking

I mean i did 12 spins so far over 2 CI and i got 1 galactic 1 legendary and 5 duplicate moga and that is considered lucky with CI odds

Step 3) She boosted experience, play against herself in PVP with 2 accounts for many hours ( witch user above calls "Power Leveling" - there is noting powerful if you are playing against yourself or your friend its like XP cheating system that many users abuse )

she selects same level moga on 2 accounts,2 computers, or friend, clicks search at same time and plays against same account 100s times and quits fight after 1 turn, gets full XP

PVP levels 45-50, 50% of users are hackers that's why i play mostly PVP up to level 44 , and do like 1 fight a day 45-50

i have a neighbor that have osteros, i saw his osteros yesterday in level 27 but now its 50.. .

got my osteros on 1 superspin and thats my 1st time getting a galactic for just 1 spin..
and now my osteros is level 28.. got a hard time leveling it up... 1-18 took me 5 hours used 1 double exp potion battled a lot in west summer road.. and took me 4 hours leveling it to 28 10 battles with neighbors plus battling a lot again in wsummer road.. with 2 double exp...

i used up
3 double exp
30 coffee
20 100 hp pot
20 40 hp pot
2 500 pot

and i super spinned again 2 days after i got osteros and got rocoa.. and its now level 11.. wink

Well if you already have a lv50 moga that can help, for just a battle use the lv50 in battle with neighbour who have very high lved mogas with a double xp potion, and let the moga at lv 1 take all the xp it will shoot up lots of levels, then repeat it with other mogas(dn't have to be level 50) who are higher that can last longer than ones lv15 and below. so you can get to lv28 quicker than that.

this is how i leveled mine to level 20 in 1 day or 2 hours and 40 min of playtime

lvl 1-10 node fights 1 hour ( this could be done lot faster but i deiced to collect some moga cash)
lvl 10-15 PVP ( 90 % of users at levels 10-14 PVP are newbs easy wins) 1 hour it takes about 10 PVPs to get him 5 levels up, i used all 3 moga in 10-14 range if you throw in higher level moga it could take 2-5 fights

2 coffees used
about 20 40 hp
about 10 100 hp potions

Now i will use him 1-2 days in pvp until he hits 25 then back to neighbor fights 1-2 days until he hits 30 then back to pvp until he hits 35 then back to neighbor fights until he hits 40, then back to PVP and i will take my time from there

lol.. thats nice.. ill try that.. im only doing node battles until the moga im training can stand a 1 hit kill then switch to my level 50 in neighbor fighting... rofl then after i do 10 neighbor fights i switch again in endless node battles.. hahaha but its good atleast im getting cards for ss and coffees, and oh whistles too fir my avatar lolx... ill try that pvp fighting when im lazy fighting in nodes.. pvp fighting is hard no dexter plus i got unlucky in that pvp i cant recall if its ast month or last last month i got pawned because my opponent consecutively had a critical attack on me... rofl

2,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
krusnik20
1BigJuice
TheNobodyInn
krusnik20
1BigJuice

How do i know this?

i used up
3 double exp
30 coffee
20 100 hp pot
20 40 hp pot
2 500 pot

2 coffees used
about 20 40 hp
about 10 100 hp potions

lol.. thats nice.. ill try that.. im only doing node battles until the moga im training can stand a 1 hit kill then switch to my level 50 in neighbor fighting... rofl then after i do 10 neighbor fights i switch again in endless node battles.. hahaha but its good atleast im getting cards for ss and coffees, and oh whistles too fir my avatar lolx... ill try that pvp fighting when im lazy fighting in nodes.. pvp fighting is hard no dexter plus i got unlucky in that pvp i cant recall if its ast month or last last month i got pawned because my opponent consecutively had a critical attack on me... rofl

yeah in pvp there is a huge luck factor also there is a huge level gap so you shold know what level moga to send in pvp

PVP works like this - it has only 5 level groups

Levels
10-14
15-24 i only send 20-24 moga here
25-34 I only send 30-34 moga here
35-44 i only send 40-44 moga here ( i love when newbs send 35 hanzo or spike they just captured or even better they send 35-30-30 moga so they still draw me with 40-44 and when they press go i crack up so much xd , when hanzo or spike gets killed in 2 shots they quit lol and i get full experience
45-50 ( there are way too many hackers in this segment lol, i do only 1 fight a day here) plus level 50 moga do not get any experience, so if i send 2 level 50 moga and 1 46 moga, my moga gets only like 2800 xp or 1/3 if i win, so its waste of time better grinding nodes or use 2xp potions on neighbors once your moga hits 45

3,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
that imposiable level 50 in 3 days i been playing for about 2 months and my moga are only level 25

2,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
Moga Master Ty
that imposiable level 50 in 3 days i been playing for about 2 months and my moga are only level 25

Hackers hack mogas from super spin then they use PVP boosting playing all day against them-self level up moga quickly

gaia is giving free moga cash in world map now, this is awesome for hackers all they do is they super spin 2 times select galactic and legendary moga so with 100 moga cash they get what we get with 1000 moga cash if we are lucky

Once they hack moga from super spin then they boost like this :

he has 2 accounts
he plays pvp against 2nd account all day ( 2nd account always quits after 1st turn)

keep in mind it only takes 1 turn to get full experience in PVP so he quits with 2nd account after 1 turn

with level 50 moga on both teams he can get around 3000 xp per match per moga in current PVP set up or with 2xp potion activated around 6000xp per match per moga

it takes 745,688 XP to get moga to level 50 so if you do the math it will take him around 125 matches with 2xp potion on or 250 matches without potion to get moga to level 50 and probably 2-3 days of just doing this playing against himself in pvp because he needs to find other account as opponent

He will probably level 2 moga at once on his team he puts lvl 50 1 1 and on 2nd account/ or friend level 50 level 50 level 50 3, level 50 moga always lose by not attacking after 1 turn , and letting timer run , each match takes about 1 min or less

Or some hackers just hack it directly at level 50
im in black gold and best player group and some1 got over 1500 moga cash from gaia? wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance
it sounds like gaia have been powerless to them.. so sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces