Welcome to Gaia! ::

I think I was about to fight a hacker in PvP... She got a level50 osteros which is just released a couple of days ago... She just not fight with me but I saw her osteros is level50....

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

9,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
um thats not hacking thats called power leveling
Assassin Fremere

In just a couple of days you will reach level50?
That's impossible!

Fashionable Hunter

11,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
tanosGOD
Assassin Fremere

That's impossible!

I have to say, that DOES seem rather off...Even with Power Leveling, This Moga was Released like less than a Week ago, so if they actually managed to Get a Level 1 to a Level 50 in that Time, I'd LOVE to hear how....

2,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
You are right no regilar super spin paying customer is going to get moga to level 50 in 3 days only hackers will because they hack many moga so they need quick way to bring them up

It went something like this

step 1) Moga was hacked at level 1 from super spin, hacker has a code that lets him select what moga he wants from super spin he does not get any duplicates like we rest of us do

How do i know this?

I had 4 neighbors, get any moga they wish from super spin - no duplicates, I reported one of them other 2 someone else reported, there is 1 more that's hacking, other 3 were banned

what are the odds some1 does 10 super spins and gets 5 galactic and 5 legendary moga and no CI duplicates = 0% or 100% hacking

I mean i did 12 spins so far over 2 CI and i got 1 galactic 1 legendary and 5 duplicate moga and that is considered lucky with CI odds

Step 2) 2xp potions where probably hacked as well ,

Step 3) She boosted experience, play against herself in PVP with 2 accounts for many hours ( witch user above calls "Power Leveling" - there is noting powerful if you are playing against yourself or your friend its like XP cheating system that many users abuse )

she selects same level moga on 2 accounts,2 computers, or friend, clicks search at same time and plays against same account 100s times and quits fight after 1 turn, gets full XP

PVP levels 45-50, 50% of users are hackers that's why i play mostly PVP up to level 44 , and do like 1 fight a day 45-50

Fashionable Hunter

11,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
1BigJuice
You are right no regilar super spin paying customer is going to get moga to level 50 in 3 days only hackers will because they hack many moga so they need quick way to bring them up

step 1) Moga was hacked at level 1 from super spin, hacker has a code that lets him select what moga he wants from super spin he does not get any duplicates like we rest of us do

How do i know this?

I had 4 neighbors, get any moga they wish from super spin - no duplicates, I reported one of them other 2 someone else reported, there is 1 more that's hacking, other 3 were banned

what are the odds some1 does 10 super spins and gets 5 galactic and 5 legendary moga and no CI duplicates = 0% or 100% hacking

I mean i did 12 spins so far over 2 CI and i got 1 galactic 1 legendary and 5 duplicate moga and that is considered lucky with CI odds

Step 3) She boosted experience, play against herself in PVP with 2 accounts for many hours ( witch user above calls "Power Leveling" - there is noting powerful if you are playing against yourself or your friend its like XP cheating system that many users abuse )

she selects same level moga on 2 accounts,2 computers, or friend, clicks search at same time and plays against same account 100s times and quits fight after 1 turn, gets full XP

PVP levels 45-50, 50% of users are hackers that's why i play mostly PVP up to level 44 , and do like 1 fight a day 45-50

Thank you for Confirming, And breaking down this Lovely Explanation, Dude, I Had a Feeling you'd see something off about that as well...^^

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

9,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
tanosGOD
Assassin Fremere

That's impossible!

ok so if i said i got my heartbreaker from lvl 1-25 in one day with no double exp boosters ull say i cheated?

2,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
Assassin Fremere
tanosGOD
Assassin Fremere

That's impossible!

ok so if i said i got my heartbreaker from lvl 1-25 in one day with no double exp boosters ull say i cheated?

nope level 25 is only 10% of xp to level 50 , it takes 10 times as much experience to get to level 50, to get there in 3 days you have to boost in PVP all day with 2nd account, friend or hack moga at level 50

and only hackers do these things because they hack tons of moga they want to level up quickly

regular super spin customers take time with their new moga because they like to use them in normal way

whats the point of pairing level 1 moga with 2 level 50 moga and boost with another account or friend in PVP all day ?

1,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
1BigJuice

How do i know this?

i have a neighbor that have osteros, i saw his osteros yesterday in level 27 but now its 50.. .

and someone are just too lucky in super spins..
some get galactic in first spin.. smile

im 1 of those players.. smile
got my osteros on 1 superspin and thats my 1st time getting a galactic for just 1 spin..
and now my osteros is level 28.. got a hard time leveling it up... 1-18 took me 5 hours used 1 double exp potion battled a lot in west summer road.. and took me 4 hours leveling it to 28 10 battles with neighbors plus battling a lot again in wsummer road.. with 2 double exp...

i used up
3 double exp
30 coffee
20 100 hp pot
20 40 hp pot
2 500 pot

and i super spinned again 2 days after i got osteros and got rocoa.. and its now level 11.. wink

9,575 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
krusnik20
1BigJuice

How do i know this?

i have a neighbor that have osteros, i saw his osteros yesterday in level 27 but now its 50.. .

got my osteros on 1 superspin and thats my 1st time getting a galactic for just 1 spin..
and now my osteros is level 28.. got a hard time leveling it up... 1-18 took me 5 hours used 1 double exp potion battled a lot in west summer road.. and took me 4 hours leveling it to 28 10 battles with neighbors plus battling a lot again in wsummer road.. with 2 double exp...

i used up
3 double exp
30 coffee
20 100 hp pot
20 40 hp pot
2 500 pot

and i super spinned again 2 days after i got osteros and got rocoa.. and its now level 11.. wink

Well if you already have a lv50 moga that can help, for just a battle use the lv50 in battle with neighbour who have very high lved mogas with a double xp potion, and let the moga at lv 1 take all the xp it will shoot up lots of levels, then repeat it with other mogas(dn't have to be level 50) who are higher that can last longer than ones lv15 and below. so you can get to lv28 quicker than that.
I have a similar story, i ran into a guy with THREE LEVEL 40 GALACTICS in PVP, they were Osteros, Carnage, and Ninetails. When it comes to leveling up carnage and nintails to level 40, i could understand that, but a Osteros already? To level up an Osteros that fast is a probably WASTE OF TIME.
The problem i had with this guy was the fact that he had 3 galactics, is that possible? To have 3 recent galactic mogas that are all higher levels?

2,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
krusnik20
1BigJuice

How do i know this?

i used up
3 double exp
30 coffee
20 100 hp pot
20 40 hp pot
2 500 pot

I do also have 'lucky" neighbors who have like i said 5 galactic and 5 legendary moga from last 5 CI and no CI duplicates , these "lucky" neighbors have a code that selects what moga they get from super spin, these "lucky" ones also level their moga to level 50 3 days later , by boosting in PVP all day

i also have a paying customer neighbor who also has all these moga at level 30 but he also has 200+ CI duplicates

It takes me 10 sec to see who is a paying customer and who is "lucky" or hacker

2,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
thaokay
I have a similar story, i ran into a guy with THREE LEVEL 40 GALACTICS in PVP, they were Osteros, Carnage, and Ninetails. When it comes to leveling up carnage and nintails to level 40, i could understand that, but a Osteros already? To level up an Osteros that fast is a probably WASTE OF TIME.
The problem i had with this guy was the fact that he had 3 galactics, is that possible? To have 3 recent galactic mogas that are all higher levels?

most people that have more than 1 galactic moga since Nian CI are hackers, they have a code that lets them select moga they get so they spin only once for galactic, Gaia is not doing anything about this, only way for them to get caught is to be reported by their neighbors, if they have 2 -3 Galactic moga from last few CI they should have lots of ci duplicates, if they do not have any = hacking 100%

Last CI super spin odds

odds for Nian 1-100
odds for bushidon 1-100
odds for Niseag 1-100
odds for Ninetails 1-50
odds for Osteros 1-50

so i look at my neighbor with 3 of these Galactic and no CI duplicates Nian, Bushidon, Osteros 100*100*50 or 1 in 50,000 odds = hacker 100% yeah this guy only gets galactic moga from super spin he is so "lucky"

i look at another of my neighbors that has Bushidon, Nieseag and Ninetails but also has 130 CI duplicates = paying customer

So current CI is set up for hackers, paying customers need to pay ton of money for galactic moga while hackers get it in 1 spin, and nobody is doing anything about it

Hacker problem is out of control, one of my neighbors messaged me on facebook 2 days ago: " I noticed you got Metalear in CI could you please put him on your team so that i can capture him in neighbor fight "

He also said i would still have mine he will capture a copy only

So what i did is i undefended him on facebook and removed him from neighbors

Finally, once you report hackers they have a hack - link to re-activate their account if they get banned so its pointless
1oo % hackkkkkk scream scream scream

1,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
1BigJuice
thaokay

most people that have more than 1 galactic moga since Nian CI are hackers, they have a code that lets them select moga they get so they spin only once for galactic, Gaia is not doing anything about this, only way for them to get caught is to be reported by their neighbors, if they have 2 -3 Galactic moga from last few CI they should have lots of ci duplicates, if they do not have any = hacking 100%

Last CI super spin odds

odds for Nian 1-100
odds for bushidon 1-100
odds for Niseag 1-100
odds for Ninetails 1-50
odds for Osteros 1-50

so i look at my neighbor with 3 of these Galactic and no CI duplicates Nian, Bushidon, Osteros 100*100*50 or 1 in 50,000 odds = hacker 100% yeah this guy only gets galactic moga from super spin he is so "lucky"

i look at another of my neighbors that has Bushidon, Nieseag and Ninetails but also has 130 CI duplicates = paying customer

So current CI is set up for hackers, paying customers need to pay ton of money for galactic moga while hackers get it in 1 spin, and nobody is doing anything about it

Hacker problem is out of control, one of my neighbors messaged me on facebook 2 days ago: " I noticed you got Metalear in CI could you please put him on your team so that i can capture him in neighbor fight "

He also said i would still have mine he will capture a copy only

So what i did is i undefended him on facebook and removed him from neighbors

Finally, once you report hackers they have a hack - link to re-activate their account if they get banned so its pointless

+1 and the devs should do something about those duplicates... im not even using them..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff