Welcome to Gaia! ::

a friend of mine:
name: Ezequiel Garcia
email: eze-loco@hotmail.com
is a hacker.i say this becaus when i visted his home i saw two hueys.1 level 13 and the other level 8.how come he has 2 hueys.everyplayers have only one and huey is in the wild so i think he is a hacker

Animal Lover

10,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
i think i know how he has 2 hueys: because one huey for the beginner quest and the another huey he caught it from victoria's quest for the cupid enchantment event
tamer Fatma
i think i know how he has 2 hueys: because one huey for the beginner quest and the another huey he caught it from victoria's quest for the cupid enchantment event

huey is not capturable in the victoria quest.i just defeated it and passed the quest.if your sure that we can capture it.do u have a 2 hueys ?

Animal Lover

10,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
01011999rizni
tamer Fatma

huey is not capturable in the victoria quest.i just defeated it and passed the quest.if your sure that we can capture it.do u have a 2 hueys ?
i don't have 2 huey cause i don't like extra mogas but i know that it's capturable cause when i was fighting it i saw the circle has the capture button
tamer Fatma
01011999rizni
tamer Fatma

i don't have 2 huey cause i don't like extra mogas but i know that it's capturable cause when i was fighting it i saw the circle has the capture button

ok then ill ask the devs.SEXY girl

Animal Lover

10,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
01011999rizni
tamer Fatma
01011999rizni
tamer Fatma

ok then ill ask the devs.SEXY girl
as you like but i'm not sure if the devs are going to reply cat_confused .. sexy how? huh?!!

9,575 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
tamer Fatma
01011999rizni
tamer Fatma

you capture a huey at the beginning but thats it, i never got the quest to capture another, only have one.

Animal Lover

10,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
TheNobodyInn
tamer Fatma
01011999rizni
tamer Fatma

you capture a huey at the beginning but thats it, i never got the quest to capture another, only have one.
oh yess i forgot about the quest to capture huey and that's why i don't want to capture another

9,575 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
tamer Fatma
TheNobodyInn
tamer Fatma
01011999rizni
tamer Fatma

oh yess i forgot about the quest to capture huey and that's why i don't want to capture another

Nooo you miss understood, there's only one huey you get and thats right at the start just after you choose your starter moga.
that quest with the other huey must have just been to defeat it or something otherwise i would still have the quest, i only have one.

Animal Lover

10,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
TheNobodyInn
tamer Fatma
TheNobodyInn
tamer Fatma
01011999rizni
tamer Fatma

Nooo you miss understood, there's only one huey you get and thats right at the start just after you choose your starter moga.
that quest with the other huey must have just been to defeat it or something otherwise i would still have the quest, i only have one.
i already understood all what you mean is that after you select your starter moga you'll get your first quest to capture a huey and huey is only available in this quest but it's not in the wild

9,575 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
tamer Fatma
i already understood all what you mean is that after you select your starter moga you'll get your first quest to capture a huey and huey is only available in this quest but it's not in the wild

Ye which is why you should only have one, so probably is a hacker or maybe it was obtainable by cash at one point, which i doubt it was.
As fatma said

during Victoria quest you can catch or defeat huey so it is normal to have 2 of them
Just because the quest said to beat doesn't mean to say that it couldn't be captured. A simple way to find out was just to ask your friend (most hackers I've encountered on other games are so confident that they willingly admit what they do) or look for more signs such as all Mogas level 50 or something like that. You could end up reporting him and he could be innocent. Do not accuse people of hacking without sufficient evidence on any game.

Animal Lover

10,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
TheNobodyInn
tamer Fatma

Ye which is why you should only have one, so probably is a hacker or maybe it was obtainable by cash at one point, which i doubt it was.
*sigh* no it's not cause when i was fighting huey for victoria's quest i saw the capture bubble

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
I captured a Huey for Victoria i finished the quest and i had 2 Hueys...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff