Welcome to Gaia! ::

nummyumm
It seem the Master Starseed going to cost 250 Starseed.

Yeah, I have a feeling that the Master Starseed will cost Star Coins for successful catch. However, I didn't expect it to cost THAT much... sweatdrop
Raiten Ka
nummyumm
It seem the Master Starseed going to cost 250 Starseed.

Yeah, I have a feeling that the Master Starseed will cost Star Coins for successful catch. However, I didn't expect it to cost THAT much... sweatdrop

yeah i dont see too many people going in to use those. 250 is 25 seeds...i think if i had a choice im gonna pick the seeds and take my chances. i mean i got plasmian on 7, diablo on 3, and burger with 1...so thats 11 seeds...250 i feel is waaaayyyy to much, 150 seems to be where it should be.

Animated Animated

24,175 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • ReAnimated 50
Notice: Do not try to catch any mogas at the moment, especially legendaries. There is a bug that freezes the game when you do.
Cirnol64
Notice: Do not try to catch any mogas at the moment, especially legendaries. There is a bug that freezes the game when you do.

well mr smarty pants i just spent 3 seeds and caught a diablo....so what do you say about that razz

Animated Animated

24,175 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • ReAnimated 50
Doctor Muhler Reinfield
Cirnol64

well mr smarty pants i just spent 3 seeds and caught a diablo....so what do you say about that razz

I say good job. They must have fixed it by now.
As some of you may know, half of the MG players have received an option to use Master Starseed. A Master Starseed is just like a regular Starseed, but has 100% catch rate. Depending on the Moga's rarity, it costs Star Coins to use a Master Starseed.

However, recently, it has been discovered that those who are trying to hunt Mogas higher than their highest level Moga are unable to capture, unless they have to buy a Master Starseed. So why is the player unable to use basic Starseed to catch a high level Moga?

Well, the reason behind this is due to the "Power Level." What is a "Power Level?" A Power Level is when you capture a Moga that is higher than your Moga. Because of this action, it somehow upsets the balance of the game.

Mike Moga explains that the idea behind the game is for us to invest our time to level our Mogas, not capturing a higher level Moga. Here is the full explanation about the "Power Level" from Mike Moga:

Mike Moga
You can capture the level 19 Moga with a Starseed if you have a level 19 Moga.

So, if you have a level 18 Moga, you need to gain enough experience (from battles) to get to level 19, and then you will be able to capture him.

Previously there was a loophole where users could "power level", constantly capturing mogas up to 2 levels above theirs instead of battling to gain experience and level up. This imbalanced the game and circumvented the need to gain experience through battling, as well as went against the whole idea that players get to choose which Moga they want to invest their time into, and focus on battling to train that moga and raise its level. It got pretty bad - many users didn't even realize that you were supposed to battle to gain experience, as to them, the only way they were playing the game was from power leveling. It was an unfortunate situation that was harming our ability to continue developing the game, as battles and experience points weren't important enough.

Our goal is to make the best game possible and deliver a fun experience. We are testing this new feature for a fraction of our users. It's always tough to make changes to the game balance and game logic, but when loopholes like "power leveling" are discovered and being exploited, they have to be addressed.

The source of the information can be found in this link.

Generous Humorist

11,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
Looks like we're getting hp potion soon. Found in group.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
o:

So I'm guessing this is one of the items that will be added for the Sky Cat Shop. Dunno if we're going to pay for the drinks with Star Coins, but I hope not too much.
hp pots will be redundant since theres blue coffee that heals and restores everything...
Samyeung46
hp pots will be redundant since theres blue coffee that heals and restores everything...

That maybe true, but what happens if your Moga's HP is low but has enough attacks to fight?

I sortta find it helpful since I don't have to waste the attacks to replenish my Moga. :3
quite true biggrin they should sorta hav a pot for atks then XD
wahmbulance WARNING!! wahmbulance

A fellow tamer has identified the problems about the missing Mogas when being captured. It is caused by the Mogas using Special Abilities placed upon your Moga. Just like Messi and the Epic/Legendary Mogas, DO NOT CATCH THEM IF YOUR MOGA IS CONFUSED/DISEASED/TIMED WARPED!!

Quote:
Mogas like Electrotter, Messi, Buffant, Staryak (his Zodiac Attack has certain % to cast confuse on you) and all other mogas you might encounter has this bug.

TimeWarp/Confuse/Disease these are the skills you might want to avoid this is the bugged skill.

This is what happens to most of us,

If you still throw seeds on a moga when you've been affected with Confuse Skill and you captured it, you'll have the option to post it in your wall and the game feed below your MG Window will show that you have captured the said moga, however, if you're doing the blackgold quest, Nova should appear right after you catch it right, but but but what happens is that you'll be brought back in the world map, and nova's quest isn't accomplished yet, also if you check the dex, its not yet in there. So now you have to refresh your web browser (ex. Firefox, Chrome, etc.) and when you get back in the game, whala! you're back fighting the same monster you've already captured. Your seeds are lost, and you have to catch it again. Just like a replay...... Sucks right?

So how do you prevent this?
Simple, just let the Confuse Skill fade away. How would you do that? Switch monsters, or use your special skill repeatedly (those skill below your physical attack), if you ran out of special skill, just use blue coffee, if your game freeze, just refresh your browser and repeat the steps. If it fades away, continue throwing seeds.

So folks. Just be careful until they fix that Skill Family (Confuse,Timewarp, Disease)

Enjoy!

4,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200
Raiten Ka

* - Great news. The developers add updates of cards and where you can find them. To see the cards you need, check your friends' updates below your game screen.

so, this means that there's really a trend for location/card dropped?
Talestri
so, this means that there's really a trend for location/card dropped?

To be honest, I still think that any cards can be found in any location... sweatdrop

However, I don't find it harmful as clues so it can help you find them.

1,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items