Welcome to Gaia! ::

NicholasZhan
Raiten Ka
NicholasZhan
Raiten Ka
NicholasZhan
guys please help... i have to captre 33) Turtlenie .. Nova says i can find it at Windhym Town Square.. but i cant when i go there it doesnt let me to fight anything cuz it shows me the "movie" or whatever it is.. soo where else i can find a Turtlenie ??

I see you have the Find Cortex quest. No problem. You can find Turtlenie in Gates of Windhym and Miasma Depth.
yea i have to find cortex... although i have no clue where the hell is that ^^ i think its on the second map Pueblonia or whatever... but i clicked on all the dots.. and i cant see "Cortex" ;(

Cortex is on the very last dot of Pueblonia map. You will finish the quest once you've reached Cortex Shell.
Ok. Thanks a lot!! : )))
The prize,WOOOOOOOW 5blue coffee and 5 SS exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim
Raiten Ka
Collection and Black Gold Quest

This quest is automatic once you log in to your Monster Galaxy. You will meet Nova and she informs you that you are starting your collection of Mogas. And the more Mogas you capture, the closer you are to capture a Moga called Black Gold (see image below).

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

So not only are you hunting down Mogas Nova asks you to capture, but you are also hunting down Black Gold. biggrin

For each Moga you've captured, you will be rewarded too. So far, the rewards are repeated after Reward number 4. Here is the order it goes:

Reward 1: 1 Starseed
Reward 2: 1 Blue Coffee
Reward 3: 1 Starseed
Reward 4: 5 Whistles
Reward 5: Repeat the steps, starting Reward 1

Below is the list of Mogas you have to capture that Nova requests you and to add into your collection. There are 75 Mogas in total you need to capture. Thanks to saved2serve, Melanie ******* (Facebook screenname protection), Jay ********* (Facebook screenname protection), and Guliana ********* (Facebook screenname protection) for participating the Black Gold quest and listing down the Mogas.

Rarity color code: Training/Beginner, Common, Uncommon, Rare, Super Rare, Epic

1) Lambo
2) Dinho
3) Wasabee
4) Chuuchilla
5) Munnin
6) Alyx
7) Nar
8 ) Colibri
9) A.C.
10) Trolo
11) Peascorp
12) Owlreed
13) Munyu
14) Meh
15) Leif
16) Mimple
17) Messi
18 ) Siri
19) Barnetta
20) Normy
21) Starpops
22) Melodee
23) Crabao
24) Weeplet
25) Anee
26) Boogaleef
27) Leviathan
28 ) Staryak
29) Booly
30) Pudgy
31) Smok
32) Peafyx
33) Turtlenie
34) Yara
35) Twister
36) Eefree
37) Vuvu
38 ) Zomoo
39) Hakka
40) Yugure
41) Willo
42) Jor
43) Cathulu
44) Electrotter (If you're a new player and on storymode quest, I suggest you wait till you have Save Bruno quest. The Save Bruno will request you to capture Electrotter.)
45) Woolf
46) Marcuu
47) Chanho
48 ) Zeppelin
49) Lira
50) Blix
51) Weero
52) Unitaur
53) Ikki
54) Cactoo (EPIC)
55) Mars
56) Jag
57) Pengoo
58 ) Syrene
59) Roarstache
60) Crabone
61) Buffant
62) Knightaur
63) Radiojack
64) Nightmare
65) Titus
66) Alejandro
67) Sweetish
68 ) Orbz (EPIC)
69) Tiano (EPIC)
70) Skuzy
71) Umbranine
72) Zeit (EPIC)
73) Tippy
74) Tauron
75) BLACK GOLD!!!!! (You'll receive a different quest after capturing Tauron. Ignore the quest given to you. It is a glitch. Just head straight to Lobster Tornado and capture Black Gold.)

Worry about killing low level Mogas? No need to worry. The developers have upgraded the battle system to make it easier for those who have high level Mogas. The game is now "balanced" and you will be able to fight the Mogas. For example, your Moga is level 20 and you have to capture a Moga in Mega Hole (which is level 5). However, when going into Mega Hole, you will be facing a Moga that is level 15. So no need to worry about having a 1-hit KO.

Locations of where to find Mogas are still the same. You don't have to follow the location Nova has given you to find the Moga. For example: Nova asks you to capture Pudgy at Gerturde's House, but it's impossible due to the cutscene. You're better luck finding Pudgy at the locations it can be found in the forest than at the house.

So remember, collect them all. biggrin

hello sir! i want to ask a little question because..i am a little bit frustrated about nova's quest because she wants us to catch those mogas that we already have..at first it was great because i am able to catch mogas i didn't catch earlier..but when she ask me to catch trolo which i already have i refuse to continue the quest because i don't like double doubles..when i catch my trolo its at level 4 but then it was level 21 now i am trying to put my mogas at level 10 at first because i think it will be useful for me sometime..even if i catch level 3 or 5 i will make sure that i will put them at level ten but when novas quest arrived my sacrifices were pointless because you can catch level 10 - 20 moga defending what level of mogas are in your team..tsk! i am also leveling my meh and its at level 34 now if she will ask us to catch every moga, its better that she ask it earlier or told us not to catch mogas because she will be asking to catch them all later..i try to level up them but you can now catch one them at higher levels..wew sad

i refuse to continue the quest..instead i am catching mogas i dont have and i only need 6 of that mogas to complete..unitaur, alejandro, sweetish, syrene, orbz, and zeit..

if i catch those 75 mogas (i have 69 of them) ignoring the quest, will the BLACK GOLD appear?

i already have 94 mogas without double..actually i have one the gryph, the developer gave me one but when the bugs and errors are fixed i received one gryph again..i have 95 moga but with 2 gryphs its 94..
pinkista_duelo
hello sir! i want to ask a little question because..i am a little bit frustrated about nova's quest because she wants us to catch those mogas that we already have..at first it was great because i am able to catch mogas i didn't catch earlier..but when she ask me to catch trolo which i already have i refuse to continue the quest because i don't like double doubles..when i catch my trolo its at level 4 but then it was level 21 now i am trying to put my mogas at level 10 at first because i think it will be useful for me sometime..even if i catch level 3 or 5 i will make sure that i will put them at level ten but when novas quest arrived my sacrifices were pointless because you can catch level 10 - 20 moga defending what level of mogas are in your team..tsk! i am also leveling my meh and its at level 34 now if she will ask us to catch every moga, its better that she ask it earlier or told us not to catch mogas because she will be asking to catch them all later..i try to level up them but you can now catch one them at higher levels..wew sad

i refuse to continue the quest..instead i am catching mogas i dont have and i only need 6 of that mogas to complete..unitaur, alejandro, sweetish, syrene, orbz, and zeit..

if i catch those 75 mogas (i have 69 of them) ignoring the quest, will the BLACK GOLD appear?

i already have 94 mogas without double..actually i have one the gryph, the developer gave me one but when the bugs and errors are fixed i received one gryph again..i have 95 moga but with 2 gryphs its 94..

Yeah, it is annoying that we have to recapture the Mogas we've already had. However, the developers refuse to make an auto-complete quests to those that we've already captured. They said it's our "Final Exam" to become "Moga Masters." In addition, having multiple Mogas will make us "happy" and we can use "special ability." confused If you ask my opinion about the developers' explanation to recapture, I will say it's horrible.

You can find Black Gold outside of quest (I remembered someone said about seeing Black Gold in Adventure Island, Lobster Tornado, and another location.). However, the success rate is -1% if it's outside of the quest. So it's kinda useless for us to hunt it down outside. sweatdrop

The only way to get it is through this quest, despite how some of the people (including myself) don't want a double. So if you don't want to continue, then you don't have to. However, I will inform you that the developers are planning to make a Marketplace for us to sell Mogas. I don't know when it will come out or how the marketing system works, but at least we have something to get rid of the Mogas we don't need.
Raiten Ka
pinkista_duelo

Yeah, it is annoying that we have to recapture the Mogas we've already had. However, the developers refuse to make an auto-complete quests to those that we've already captured. They said it's our "Final Exam" to become "Moga Masters." In addition, having multiple Mogas will make us "happy" and we can use "special ability." confused If you ask my opinion about the developers' explanation to recapture, I will say it's horrible.

You can find Black Gold outside of quest (I remembered someone said about seeing Black Gold in Adventure Island, Lobster Tornado, and another location.). However, the success rate is -1% if it's outside of the quest. So it's kinda useless for us to hunt it down outside. sweatdrop

The only way to get it is through this quest, despite how some of the people (including myself) don't want a double. So if you don't want to continue, then you don't have to. However, I will inform you that the developers are planning to make a Marketplace for us to sell Mogas. I don't know when it will come out or how the marketing system works, but at least we have something to get rid of the Mogas we don't need.

yeah its so horrible..i respect your opinion..but for me having multiple of them is useless and pointless..

-1% ?? really ?? how about when you hunt it upon the quest ??

hmm marketplace for moga's wow..

thankyou sir smile

by the way i posted a while a go about the problem of lil sis upon loading error i was kind of frustrated and i feel sorry for her because she is the one introduced me this game yet she can't play hers..its been a month then
pinkista_duelo
yeah its so horrible..i respect your opinion..but for me having multiple of them is useless and pointless..

-1% ?? really ?? how about when you hunt it upon the quest ??

hmm marketplace for moga's wow..

thankyou sir smile

by the way i posted a while a go about the problem of lil sis upon loading error i was kind of frustrated and i feel sorry for her because she is the one introduced me this game yet she can't play hers..its been a month then

Yes, -1% outside of the quest. But if you hunt Black Gold inside the quest, it's the same success rate as Super Rate.

2,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Raiten, here's my concern about the lame answer we get from the developers... OK, suppose we get a 'marketplace' to sell Mogas. Unless they are intending for us to sell these Mogas to the Skycats, what use is that? Since EVERYONE has to do the Black Gold quest in order, it will do them no good to buy any of these duplicate Mogas we get from this quest. They have to catch all the same ones themselves, so why would they want to BUY our duplicates? Plus, the idea that this is a 'final exam' is bogus, because NEW PLAYERS who have not caught all the earlier Mogas WILL NOT HAVE ALL THOSE DOUBLES. They only have to catch them ONCE. It's is a really lame answer, and IMO a really crappy way to treat the loyal players who have been trying to 'catch them all' from the beginning *before* they came up with the Black Gold quest. confused
Dsorceress
Raiten, here's my concern about the lame answer we get from the developers... OK, suppose we get a 'marketplace' to sell Mogas. Unless they are intending for us to sell these Mogas to the Skycats, what use is that? Since EVERYONE has to do the Black Gold quest in order, it will do them no good to buy any of these duplicate Mogas we get from this quest. They have to catch all the same ones themselves, so why would they want to BUY our duplicates? Plus, the idea that this is a 'final exam' is bogus, because NEW PLAYERS who have not caught all the earlier Mogas WILL NOT HAVE ALL THOSE DOUBLES. They only have to catch them ONCE. It's is a really lame answer, and IMO a really crappy way to treat the loyal players who have been trying to 'catch them all' from the beginning *before* they came up with the Black Gold quest. confused

I have to agree that it is pointless and useless to sell Mogas to other players since everyone can catch it from the Black Gold quest. However, we also don't know how the Marketplace works in Monster Galaxy. Will it be the same as the Marketplace in Gaia or will it be different? And even if we sell our Mogas, we don't know if we sell Mogas for items or not. So there's no telling how the Marketplace in Monster Galaxy works.
Raiten Ka
pinkista_duelo

woo so that means that from just selling one of my mogas that are double i can get star coins biggrin
and when you talked about it is impossible to capture pudgy at gertrudes house because gertrude talks to you in the quest list i have a good location to find pudgy but i never captured it: Oakford Shade
warlepus8
woo so that means that from just selling one of my mogas that are double i can get star coins biggrin

I did not say anything about we can get Star Coins from selling Mogas. :/ I just said it's unknown what do we get from selling Mogas.

As for Pudgy, the developers change it from Gerturde's House to Spiral Road. I think I need to update that section.
Hey guys, if you've received an email from Monster Galaxy about the updates, the Sky Cat Shops is getting an upgrade, along with new items. In addition, a new item called Master Starseed will be coming soon, giving you 100% catch rate.
Raiten Ka
Hey guys, if you've received an email from Monster Galaxy about the updates, the Sky Cat Shops is getting an upgrade, along with new items. In addition, a new item called Master Starseed will be coming soon, giving you 100% catch rate.
When it coming?? stare and where is Blax Gold i was search in Advanture island but i dont find it?
sweatdrop
cachterMoga
When it coming?? stare and where is Blax Gold i was search in Advanture island but i dont find it?
sweatdrop

The developers doesn't give out specific date of when the Master Starseed is coming. However, I have a feeling that we may have to pay for it. sweatdrop

As for the Black Gold, I've informed you that the person found it two or three days after the quest was released. The developers may had removed Black Gold's location during that process... sweatdrop
Golerph is now available as giving. Get it while you'll can. 8D

Generous Humorist

11,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
It seem the Master Starseed going to cost 250 Starseed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff