Welcome to Gaia! ::

Raiten Ka
Collection and Black Gold Quest

This quest is automatic once you log in to your Monster Galaxy. You will meet Nova and she informs you that you are starting your collection of Mogas. And the more Mogas you capture, the closer you are to capture a Moga called Black Gold (see image below).

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

So not only are you hunting down Mogas Nova asks you to capture, but you are also hunting down Black Gold. biggrin

For each Moga you've captured, you will be rewarded too. So far, the rewards are repeated after Reward number 4. Here is the order it goes:

Reward 1: 1 Starseed
Reward 2: 1 Blue Coffee
Reward 3: 1 Starseed
Reward 4: 5 Whistles
Reward 5: Repeat the steps, starting Reward 1

Below is the list of Mogas you have to capture that Nova requests you and to add into your collection. There are 75 Mogas in total you need to capture. Thanks to saved2serve, Melanie ******* (Facebook screenname protection), Jay ********* (Facebook screenname protection), and Guliana ********* (Facebook screenname protection) for participating the Black Gold quest and listing down the Mogas.

Rarity color code: Training/Beginner, Common, Uncommon, Rare, Super Rare, Epic

1) Lambo
2) Dinho
3) Wasabee
4) Chuuchilla
5) Munnin
6) Alyx
7) Nar
8 ) Colibri
9) A.C.
10) Trolo
11) Peascorp
12) Owlreed
13) Munyu
14) Meh
15) Leif
16) Mimple
17) Messi
18 ) Siri
19) Barnetta
20) Normy Nomy is rare not uncommon
21) Starpops
22) Melodee
23) Crabao
24) Weeplet
25) Anee
26) Boogaleef
27) Leviathan
28 ) Staryak
29) Booly
30) Pudgy
31) Smok
32) Peafyx
33) Turtlenie
34) Yara
35) Twister
36) Eefree
37) Vuvu
38 ) Zomoo
39) Hakka
40) Yugure
41) Willo
42) Jor
43) Cathulu
44) Electrotter (If you're a new player and on storymode quest, I suggest you wait till you have Save Bruno quest. The Save Bruno will request you to capture Electrotter.)
45) Woolf
46) Marcuu
47) Chanho
48 ) Zeppelin
49) Lira
50) Blix
51) Weero
52) Unitaur
53) Ikki
54) Cactoo (EPIC)
55) Mars
56) Jag
57) Pengoo
58 ) Syrene
59) Roarstache
60) Crabone
61) Buffant
62) Knightaur
63) Radiojack
64) Nightmare
65) Titus
66) Alejandro
67) Sweetish
68 ) Orbz (EPIC)
69) Tiano (EPIC)
70) Skuzy
71) Umbranine
72) Zeit (EPIC)
73) Tippy
74) Tauron
75) BLACK GOLD!!!!! (You'll receive a different quest after capturing Tauron. Ignore the quest given to you. It is a glitch. Just head straight to Lobster Tornado and capture Black Gold.)

Worry about killing low level Mogas? No need to worry. The developers have upgraded the battle system to make it easier for those who have high level Mogas. The game is now "balanced" and you will be able to fight the Mogas. For example, your Moga is level 20 and you have to capture a Moga in Mega Hole (which is level 5). However, when going into Mega Hole, you will be facing a Moga that is level 15. So no need to worry about having a 1-hit KO.

Locations of where to find Mogas are still the same. You don't have to follow the location Nova has given you to find the Moga. For example: Nova asks you to capture Pudgy at Gerturde's House, but it's impossible due to the cutscene. You're better luck finding Pudgy at the locations it can be found in the forest than at the house.

So remember, collect them all. biggrin
on the black gold quest list you put that nomy is uncommon nomy is rare actually emo
Rafalgar
WOW You're really fast on the quest! I'm still on Mimple and crawling the quest cuz I always ran out of seeds. Goodluck anyways smile

im on the Melodee quest 3nodding
warlepus8
on the black gold quest list you put that nomy is uncommon nomy is rare actually emo

Really? I'll go and change it. Thank you. :3

I blame the color code in the developers' Mogadex. They should have change the colors for Uncommon and Rare... sweatdrop
yeah rare should be yellow or something
and i wonder why they dont have any legondarys on the quest
oh actually today i fought tiano(but didn't bother to waste a starseed im not up to that quest yet) and tiano is actually legondary
warlepus8
oh actually today i fought tiano(but didn't bother to waste a starseed im not up to that quest yet) and tiano is actually legondary

i think
warlepus8

Because it will be too hard for us to capture it since we're wasting Starseeds. >>;

As for Tiano, it's really an Epic. Not Legendary.
Raiten Ka
warlepus8

Because it will be too hard for us to capture it since we're wasting Starseeds. >>;

As for Tiano, it's really an Epic. Not Legendary.

oh maybe i was thinking of a different moga
guys please help... i have to captre 33) Turtlenie .. Nova says i can find it at Windhym Town Square.. but i cant when i go there it doesnt let me to fight anything cuz it shows me the "movie" or whatever it is.. soo where else i can find a Turtlenie ??
NicholasZhan
guys please help... i have to captre 33) Turtlenie .. Nova says i can find it at Windhym Town Square.. but i cant when i go there it doesnt let me to fight anything cuz it shows me the "movie" or whatever it is.. soo where else i can find a Turtlenie ??

I see you have the Find Cortex quest. No problem. You can find Turtlenie in Gates of Windhym and Miasma Depth.
Raiten Ka
NicholasZhan

I see you have the Find Cortex quest. No problem. You can find Turtlenie in Gates of Windhym and Miasma Depth.
yea i have to find cortex... although i have no clue where the hell is that ^^ i think its on the second map Pueblonia or whatever... but i clicked on all the dots.. and i cant see "Cortex" ;(
NicholasZhan
Raiten Ka
NicholasZhan

yea i have to find cortex... although i have no clue where the hell is that ^^ i think its on the second map Pueblonia or whatever... but i clicked on all the dots.. and i cant see "Cortex" ;(

Cortex is on the very last dot of Pueblonia map. You will finish the quest once you've reached Cortex Shell.
Raiten Ka
NicholasZhan
Raiten Ka
NicholasZhan

Cortex is on the very last dot of Pueblonia map. You will finish the quest once you've reached Cortex Shell.
Ok. Thanks a lot!! : )))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces