Welcome to Gaia! ::

antaera
So here's a silly question for you fine folks.

Is there an effective way of selecting a moga in order to rest it? My moga home is over-run with bajillions of them and it's somewhat annoying and minimally time-consuming to find the moga that I'd like to rest. Does anyone have a better strategy other than randomly clicking?

Yes, it's called storing. If you notice the door at the Tree next to the pond, that's where you store your Mogas. Just click the Mogas you want to store and drag them into your Tree House. That way, you have a place to store your Mogas and you have plenty of room.

You can also take them out by clicking on the door and drag the Moga out or add them to your team. The door can be unlocked when you have 20 Mogas or more.

Aged Hunter

8,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hive Mind 200
Raiten Ka

Yes, it's called storing. [...]

Rather silly of me. I had always noticed that door and wondered what it was for but never bothered to click thinking that it was another ploy to get $$ from me. Thanks Raiten!
oh i finally see wat u mean about the atks having different accuracy % when ur fighting different lvls or maybe its different rarities gonna go check this... yeahh i think its different rarities. trainer rarity moga are 100% hit and watnot.

Generous Humorist

11,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
Did anyone get one?
Just now I go on MG a Mystery Box appear. Click on it, 2 blue coffee.
Then I went to click on " help give a friend a starseed" a another on appear again. 1 Starseed.
Lucky glitch maybe?
Edit: every time you click on friend post to get whistles or give starseeds the Mystery Box appear!
Edit 2: Free Mystery Box over. ; ^;
o.o
nummyumm
Did anyone get one?
Then I went to click on " help give a friend a starseed" a another on appear again. 1 Starseed.
Lucky glitch maybe?
Edit: every time you click on friend post to get whistles or give starseeds the Mystery Box appear!
o.o

Somehow, I have a glitch, but different. sweatdrop

When I log into my Monster Galaxy, I've received another Gryph. But when I checked my email, there was no email about the Gryph... sweatdrop ... gonk *doesn't want double*

Generous Humorist

11,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
Raiten Ka
nummyumm
Did anyone get one?
Lucky glitch maybe?
o.o

Somehow, I have a glitch, but different. sweatdrop

When I log into my Monster Galaxy, I've received another Gryph. But when I checked my email, there was no email about the Gryph... sweatdrop ... gonk *doesn't want double*

Oh someone receive 2 Gryph and now they have 3 from this bug and they have three now gonk . The devs was fixing the prize system.
yeah... they said something on their wall about returning all the prizes ppl missed because of the prize glitch before
Samyeung46
yeah... they said something on their wall about returning all the prizes ppl missed because of the prize glitch before

Yeah... However, I wish they didn't add the Gryph with it too. gonk

I'm satisfied of getting the Blue Coffee and Starseeds from the Prizes after not receiving from the Daily Prize, but not the Gryph. And yet, it makes me wonder did they change the Daily Prizes from 24 hours limit to GMT time.
i think they did... havent gotten the 24 hr isnt over message in a while anyway. extra gryphs might not be bad depending wat theyre gonna do with the market
Samyeung46
i think they did... havent gotten the 24 hr isnt over message in a while anyway. extra gryphs might not be bad depending wat theyre gonna do with the market

To be honest, I doubt about that. >>;

Did you see that Nayad's thread, thanking the developers about the Daily Prize? I've seen some people saying they still see the timer on it.
oh nope ill go check it out
jus accidentally caught two ac.... darnit waste of seeds =.= disliking the blk gold quest more and more
Samyeung46
oh nope ill go check it out
jus accidentally caught two ac.... darnit waste of seeds =.= disliking the blk gold quest more and more

You'll hate it more once you've encounter an Epic. >>;
im sure i will... but actually i think i can get through the quest without too much trouble... hav a ton of seeds that i could waste... was hoping to get some legends but fine... =.=
Samyeung46
im sure i will... but actually i think i can get through the quest without too much trouble... hav a ton of seeds that i could waste... was hoping to get some legends but fine... =.=

If I were you, I'll save some in case the developers plan to have new Mogas running around. >>;
ill start saving when they announce a limited moga or a new map is coming out with a new series of moga though thatll probably be too late

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff