Welcome to Gaia! ::

Generous Humorist

11,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
Someone post two more Epics need to add on the list for Black Gold quest.
Tiano and Zeit.
But I don't in what order tho.
nummyumm
Someone post two more Epics need to add on the list for Black Gold quest.
Tiano and Zeit.
But I don't in what order tho.

I'm awared that there's a total of 4 or 5 Epics in the quest. However, I too don't know the order.

9,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Hi Rai ten Ka. I already caught Black Gold and posted the info in another thread. You can update your list here biggrin
saved2serve
Hi Rai ten Ka. I already caught Black Gold and posted the info in another thread. You can update your list here biggrin

Oh, thank you. biggrin

9,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Raiten Ka
saved2serve

Oh, thank you. biggrin

There is a possibility that I made a mistake in some of the numberings. I only wrote it here based on what I remembered but I am 100% sure that those are the mogas you need to catch to get BLACK GOLD.

Thank you for the very useful guide biggrin

Generous Humorist

11,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
They just add the card collection icon up.
nummyumm
They just add the card collection icon up.

Yup, they do. I'm working on it. :3

Generous Humorist

11,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Prayer Circle 200

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
where to find hanzo
yoto01
where to find hanzo

Hanzo is not released on the map. It's not out there yet. We have to wait for the news from the developers about Hanzo.

Generous Humorist

11,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
Q! When you trade in your collection cards for a moga, do you have to capture it or does it give you the moga automatically?
Because I see some MG friends captured feed they find in other places.
nummyumm
Q! When you trade in your collection cards for a moga, do you have to capture it or does it give you the moga automatically?
Because I see some MG friends captured feed they find in other places.

It will give you automatically. The messages that say your friends captured are misinformed. It may say where your friend "captured" the Mogas, but what it really meant is that your friend traded cards for a Moga in that location. In addition, you can also name your Moga when trade. :3
The real Q - why does it say they captured them in other places?? The day before yesterday, I had a friend who seemed to have caught Bamf at Spiral Road... I went there and fought like crazy to never even see it.

Today I got my first bonus-moga from a card collection. It gave it to me right-away and in the log it comes out as: ".. captured a lvl 10 ... at HOME"

Maybe it was just temporary, until the devs decided what to say in the log? When did your MGfriends captured theirs?
Nayard
The real Q - why does it say they captured them in other places?? The day before yesterday, I had a friend who seemed to have caught Bamf at Spiral Road... I went there and fought like crazy to never even see it.

Today I got my first bonus-moga from a card collection. It gave it to me right-away and in the log it comes out as: ".. captured a lvl 10 ... at HOME"

Maybe it was just temporary, until the devs decided what to say in the log? When did your MGfriends captured theirs?

Like the answer I told nummyumm, the message is misinformed. The developers forgot to change "captured" to "traded." (That, or they are too lazy to make a new message for new Mogas.) So no matter what location, whether it be Home or on the map, the message will say capture.

I think my friends got theirs when the collections opened. However, I don't go to certain areas where it said my friends "captured" the Moga because I know that it was from the collection trade and not from the battle and capture.

Aged Hunter

8,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hive Mind 200
So here's a silly question for you fine folks.

Is there an effective way of selecting a moga in order to rest it? My moga home is over-run with bajillions of them and it's somewhat annoying and minimally time-consuming to find the moga that I'd like to rest. Does anyone have a better strategy other than randomly clicking?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff