Welcome to Gaia! ::

for atks (normal and zodiac) depending on wat moga u use it can hav 80%-100% chance to hit.
i think u should add that when ur trying to catch a moga, ur moga's lvl can only be under by two lvls
add run option to stuff u could do when encounter a moga? doesnt really fit with ur how to battle title though...
team-rarity by column (oh nvm u mention it later XD)
trial = trail? :3 oh watever i understand screw the grammar mistakes besides i never was that great in english classes so who am i to judge XD
care package was miasma depths? i remember getting it after giving him the chocolates but maybe im wrong.
should say at least lvl 13 for winja cuz its lvl 15 at thornwood. well that is if they want to catch it.
find bruno- i thought that guy at lombards rafting inc told u about it? "You can now activate the Taxi Cat by clicking the Travel button on top left corner." maybe say u can go to pueblonia with cat taxi now
"The second Guard lets you pass and warns you about unable to defeat the Prince. Go to the Royal Battledome and defeat the Prince." lol love the way u worded this :3
some of the quest descriptions are a bit off but not in a way that matters.
"These quests will be given to you automatically during the holiday event. Event quests are temporarily, so certain Moga will be taken after the event is over. The Moga can be found everywhere on the maps." hmm i wouldnt really use taken some ppl might read this wrong
hmm ppls keep saying max catch rate for beginners is 99% but i remember that max i could get them to was 98% at 1 hp... maybe lvl 1 moga and the such jus cant reach the 99%
wording at the end a lil small :3 maybe two ** for event moga? and thats that for my lil comments XD
anyhow good job this mustve taken quite a long while to make XD unless ur a really fast typer...
hmm another though maybe a list of the specials and wat they do biggrin
http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=129748227041755&topic=7857 lists all the specials
Samyeung46
for atks (normal and zodiac) depending on wat moga u use it can hav 80%-100% chance to hit.

Actually, it doesn't matter what Moga you use against another. They all have the same percentage when battling. However, it does matter on what level your Moga is. The higher your Moga is against the other, the higher the percentage goes.

And thanks for pointing out some of the stuff. I was quite tired yesterday to recheck my work. LOL XD

I think I will add on the list of Specials attacks. I have a feeling that there were more I need to add in, but I can't figure out what.
laindeer colbri and colbear has 100% and 80% staryak had 80% and 100% gryph has 85% and 90% yugure has 90% and 85% idk they dont seem to hav changed even when they lvl? if wat u said was true then shouldnt gryph and yugure hav the same hit % since theyre lvl 30 and lvl 32... idk never changed for me. is it if i atk higher lvl moga?
Updating the event quests.
ahh it seems that they finally got around to making a description for the normal atks biggrin now if only they would do that for the zodiac one XD
yoake is uncommon i think or so it says in my dex
Samyeung46
yoake is uncommon i think or so it says in my dex

Really? I thought it said Rare when I try to highlight it. sweatdrop

I have to agree with the other person, they need to change the colors to tell which is which...

Aged Hunter

8,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hive Mind 200
Great beginner guide. Thanks for the effort.
thanks dude! i thought there will be a new quest after doing the braincandy quest
that's really an effort. good job smile
while im still pissed at the game and being an angry asian i guess ill jus do a lil list for the normal atks and their power (since someone already did a list for the specials...) besides i doubt its gonna take long considering how little there are. well... little that i kno of anyway
punch-100% accuracy lower dmg good likelihood or critical
uppercut-100% acc lower dmg high likelihood of crit
headbutt-90% acc moderate dmg average crit
headslam-90% acc moderate dmg good crit
kick-85% acc good dmg low crit
roundhouse-85% acc good dmg moderate crit
bodyslam-80% acc high dmg poor crit
piledriver-80% acc high dmg low crit
also heard there was a slam atk but dont hav any moga with it so thats that also heard of an atk with 95% acc but i can only assume thats the slam that ppls are talking about
btw the difference between moderate dmg and good dmg is 3 lvls (yugure lvl 33 has moderate dmg 141-166 vs lvl 13, gryph lvl 30 has good dmg hits 141-166 vs lvl 13) maybe its only for these two but it turned out this way
WOW You're really fast on the quest! I'm still on Mimple and crawling the quest cuz I always ran out of seeds. Goodluck anyways smile
Rafalgar
WOW You're really fast on the quest! I'm still on Mimple and crawling the quest cuz I always ran out of seeds. Goodluck anyways smile

Actually, I'm still on the Lambo quest. I'm not doing the quest until the developers either give us a better answer or take the quest off. But even though I'm not doing the quest, it doesn't mean someone else is. So I'm making a list from someone else doing the quest.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff