Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Healer

14,400 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Millionaire 200
Hey there! I'm working on a Moga Bestiary thread and I was wondering if you would link me!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/monster-galaxy/t.71956679/][img]http://xrl.us/bkpsyo[/img][/url]

Also, if you could help by supplying some missing information that would be great. smile
Booly is Uncommon btw

Beloved Genius

6,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Raiten Ka
Collection and Black Gold Quest

This quest is automatic once you log in to your Monster Galaxy. You will meet Nova and she informs you that you are starting your collection of Mogas. And the more Mogas you capture, the closer you are to capture a Moga called Black Gold (see image below).

So not only are you hunting down Mogas Nova asks you to capture, but you are also hunting down Black Gold, one of the Ancient Gods. biggrin

For each Moga you've captured, you will be rewarded too. So far, the rewards are repeated after Reward number 4. Here is the order it goes:

Reward 1: 1 Starseed
Reward 2: 1 Blue Coffee
Reward 3: 1 Starseed
Reward 4: 5 Whistles
Reward 5: Repeat the steps, starting Reward 1

Below is the list of Mogas you have to capture that Nova requests you and to add into your collection. There are 75 Mogas in total you need to capture. Thanks to saved2serve, Melanie ******* (Facebook screenname protection), Jay ********* (Facebook screenname protection), and Guliana ********* (Facebook screenname protection) for participating the Black Gold quest and listing down the Mogas.

Rarity color code: Training/Beginner, Common, Uncommon, Rare, Super Rare, Epic, Legendary

1) Lambo
2) Dinho
3) Wasabee
4) Chuuchilla
5) Munnin
6) Alyx
7) Nar
8 ) Colibri
9) A.C.
10) Trolo
11) Peascorp
12) Owlreed
13) Munyu
14) Meh
15) Leif
16) Mimple
17) Messi
18 ) Siri
19) Barnetta
20) Nomy
21) Starpops
22) Melodee
23) Crabao
24) Weeplet
25) Anee
26) Boogaleef
27) Leviathan
28 ) Staryak
29) Booly
30) Pudgy
31) Smok
32) Peafyx
33) Turtlenie
34) Yara
35) Twister
36) Eefree
37) Vuvu
38 ) Zomoo
39) Hakka
40) Yugure
41) Willo
42) Jor
43) Cathulu
44) Electrotter (If you're a new player and on storymode quest, I suggest you wait till you have Save Bruno quest. The Save Bruno will request you to capture Electrotter.)
45) Woolf
46) Marcuu
47) Chanho
48 ) Zeppelin
49) Lira
50) Blix
51) Weero
52) Unitaur
53) Ikki
54) Cactoo (EPIC)
55) Mars
56) Jag
57) Pengoo
58 ) Syrene
59) Roarstache
60) Crabone
61) Buffant
62) Knightaur
63) Radiojack
64) Nightmare
65) Titus
66) Alejandro
67) Sweetish
68 ) Orbz (EPIC)
69) Tiano (EPIC)
70) Skuzy
71) Umbranine
72) Zeit (EPIC)
73) Tippy
74) Tauron
75) BLACK GOLD!!!!! (You'll receive a different quest after capturing Tauron. Ignore the quest given to you. It is a glitch. Just head straight to Lobster Tornado and capture Black Gold.)

Worry about killing low level Mogas? No need to worry. The developers have upgraded the battle system to make it easier for those who have high level Mogas. The game is now "balanced" and you will be able to fight the Mogas. For example, your Moga is level 20 and you have to capture a Moga in Mega Hole (which is level 5). However, when going into Mega Hole, you will be facing a Moga that is level 15. So no need to worry about having a 1-hit KO.

Locations of where to find Mogas are still the same. You don't have to follow the location Nova has given you to find the Moga. For example: Nova asks you to capture a Moga at let's say Windhym TownSquare but it's impossible due to the cutscene. Well, it's better to hunt down Mogas at different locations that they are well known to find. Use this spreadsheet to help you find other locations in case you are unable to battle.

So remember, collect them all. biggrin

For those who have already capture Mogas before Nova requests the same Moga and wishes to get rid of the extra, it is IMPOSSIBLE to do so. The quest won't accept the Mogas you've captured before the given quest. Here's an explanation of why the quest won't auto-accept the Moga you've captured from the developers:

Monster Galaxy Developers
Thanks for contacting us! We'll be happy to help out! Nova understands that you may have already captured some of the Moga on her list, but you can think of this quest like taking your Final Exams in school. While you may have already solved a problem earlier in the year, you have to prove to the teacher you still know how to do it. The same goes here with the quests Nova gives out on your way to capture Black Gold. Each Moga you capture shows her your skills and your ability to be the best Moga Ranger ever!

The quests to capture Black Gold are completely optional. They won't prevent you from advancing in the game. If you want to be able to capture Black Gold then do the quests, if you aren't interested then just ignore the quest. That being said, you will be very happy you have these additional Moga, because in the future, the ultimate key to success and unlocking the best and most special secrets in the game will rely on having multiple Moga, and combing your multiple Mogas in new and amazing ways.

This quest line is a real test of your proficiency directing your Moga and managing your team to the best of your ability. Die-hard Moga Rangers will take this as a challenge to show off her skills. Moga Collectors might run across some of the Moga they haven't run into before and have a new chance to capture them!

So in other words, your Mogas you've captured before is unacceptable to the "Final Exam" of becoming "Moga Master" because they are "study guides." However, be "happy" of capturing multiple Mogas because in the future, you will see a feature that will give you "Special secret."

im on moga 54 cactoo i still dont encounter it.....been fighting for days now but still no cactoo.....

-Keesune-'s Significant Otter

Dapper Stalker

*Checks Moga Capture list*
17 / 75, fuuuuu D':

Thanks for the great guide! I skipped through Nova's talking where she gives you the Black Gold quest so I didn't actually realise there was a Moga to be gained at the end of it until now. xD
Pandiecakes
Hey there! I'm working on a Moga Bestiary thread and I was wondering if you would link me!

Also, if you could help by supplying some missing information that would be great. smile

Sure. I'll add yours in my link post. :3

In addition, your thread looks good. I suggest you should made each post based by the Mogas' rarity or Zodiac. After all, the developers are planning to make more and it's unknown how many will be out. And for the information about attacks, you can check at Shish Kabobious' spreadsheet.
Do you know if there is a limit to storage and or if we can delete Mogas? Or re-release them
mizoryluvsme
Do you know if there is a limit to storage and or if we can delete Mogas? Or re-release them

There is no limitation to the storage. You can shove your Mogas as much as you want.

There is no deletion or release for the Mogas. However, the developers are planning to make a Marketplace for us to sell our Mogas. It is unknown when it will be released.
Raiten Ka
City_Baz
Raiten Ka

Just want to point something out.
The "Nomy" on your Black Gold list was misspelled.
reason why I now have a single duplicate, my bad
So others may avoid it too since I just searched if "nomy" was in the list. Thought there was none so I got one :/

Thank you for pointing it out. I must have made a typo or my keyboard was being stupid when I was editing it. I'll get to it as soon as possible. :3

frenzyn_amanduhh
Chiberus is uncommon! Might wanna change that razz

Thank you for pointing it out. I'll get to it as soon as possible. To be frank, I didn't expect them to change the Mogas' rarity again. sweatdrop

Oh they changed it? my baaaad!
Home Decorations

Home decorations for your Home will be coming into the game. It is unknown when or how it will be paid.

Generous Humorist

11,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
Aquarium tank Items in our home...umm something new would be nice... sweatdrop
Shish Kabobious
Aquarium tank Items in our home...umm something new would be nice... sweatdrop

Yeah, that's what I thought so too when I saw it. LOL XD

However, I wish they have a different background for the Homes too. >>;

Generous Humorist

11,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
Ohh yes good idea, heh I don't mind seeing a full of lava or rainforest theme in the background XD.
Similar to the winter one.

Eloquent Elder

11,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
Raiten Ka
Home Decorations

Home decorations for your Home will be coming into the game. It is unknown when or how it will be paid.

Please tell me they didn't copy and paste the home decorations from Ocean Party. That would be very LAME on so many levels, especially if they cost real money to purchase. Which given that MG doesn't have its own currency to purchase things, I see this as the most likely outcome.

Nerevar Telvanni
Raiten Ka
Home Decorations

Please tell me they didn't copy and paste the home decorations from Ocean Party. That would be very LAME on so many levels, especially if they cost real money to purchase. Which given that MG doesn't have its own currency to purchase things, I see this as the most likely outcome.

To be honest, I really don't know since I have never played Ocean Party. sweatdrop But I do recognize the decorations similar to the Aquarium decorations.

Eloquent Elder

11,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
Raiten Ka
Nerevar Telvanni
Raiten Ka
Home Decorations

To be honest, I really don't know since I have never played Ocean Party. sweatdrop But I do recognize the decorations similar to the Aquarium decorations.

I've played Ocean Party and still do a little, and those suckers are most definitely from Ocean Party. Like I said I just hope they used them as a conceptual "hey look what's in the works" kinda thing. Guess we will see once they do finally release them.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff