• Survivor 150
  • Champion 300
Umm can these "Moga's" evolve?

5,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

o:

It looks like an observatory where you study the stars. Maybe we have to climb our way up and meet someone there to tell us about where do Mogas exist.

doomdragon8
Umm can these "Moga's" evolve?

As of right now, they can't. However, there was a small information about their "breeding potential" before the developers took it out. In addition, we also see some images of new Mogas that look like they can evolve from one another or vice versa. It is unknown what the developers have in mind about what they have planned for the Mogas.

8,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
What I'm wondering is how the heck I got a Gryph on the 2nd day I tried Monster Galaxy...that's a legendary Moga, right?

5,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
Mahrahia
What I'm wondering is how the heck I got a Gryph on the 2nd day I tried Monster Galaxy...that's a legendary Moga, right?

Its a Newbie free gift.

8,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
ischyrion
Mahrahia

Its a Newbie free gift.

Ah I see.

1,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • PvP 200

8,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Signature Look 250
Where's the cave for "The Meaning of Friendship" quest? I tried looking in this thread but I can't find it. Here's the quest:

Quote:
Bring Lyle a crystal from the cave for Gertude. The crystal is guarded by a fearsome and poweful Nar. Defeat this Moga to get the crystal.

Anyone? surprised

Eloquent Elder

11,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
Xinned
Where's the cave for "The Meaning of Friendship" quest? I tried looking in this thread but I can't find it. Here's the quest:

Quote:
Bring Lyle a crystal from the cave for Gertude. The crystal is guarded by a fearsome and poweful Nar. Defeat this Moga to get the crystal.

Anyone? surprised

If I remember right the cave is actually Spiral Cave, its located near the center of the Sunshire map before the path loops back to the north toward the graveyard and the bridge over the river.

8,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Signature Look 250
Nerevar Telvanni
Xinned

Quote:

Anyone? surprised

If I remember right the cave is actually Spiral Cave, its located near the center of the Sunshire map before the path loops back to the north toward the graveyard and the bridge over the river.

Thanks, I'll try it out now biggrin

Eloquent Elder

11,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
Xinned
Nerevar Telvanni
Xinned

Quote:

Anyone? surprised

Thanks, I'll try it out now biggrin

Your welcome, you may have to kill a few Nar's before the crystal drops.

Reddel's Wife

Hot Wench

number 20 is spell wrong it's nomy not normy....just in case people didn;t want to catch the same thing before looking at the list is all

Nerd

when (if ever) are you given the opportunity to carry six moga on your team?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff