Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,450 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Raiten Ka
nyCeteRu
MoGa Cash not MoGa Coins blaugh

Sorry, I was so tired and busy yesterday, I couldn't think straight... sweatdrop

Thank you for informing me. But next time, please don't quote anything on the first page. It's too much of a hassle to see my guide posted many time in different threads.

ahahahahahahha!!! i know sorry...im still a newbie 4laugh
why did they change the name of the star coins to moGa cash? star coins sound nicer.
Diabao
why did they change the name of the star coins to moGa cash? star coins sound nicer.

I'm guessing that they want to make it more theme with the game... sweatdrop Either that or try to separate the confusion of SS and SC. But then again, people will mistaken MC (Moga Cash) for MG (Monster Galaxy). >>:
Sometimes I just wish that they would let us get free Moga Cash on daily prize. Anyone agree?
Wintersva
Sometimes I just wish that they would let us get free Moga Cash on daily prize. Anyone agree?
i totally agree, but it doesnt have to be in a daily prize (althought i wouldnt mind), maybe a reward for some quest or for capuring legendarys.
A fellow tamer discovers a secret to enter Cortex Shell. Now you don't need to worry about the Sky Cats Shop blocking your path.

How to enter.

1) Go to Pueblonia Map.
2) Click the Sky Cat Shop and Exit.
3) Press the Tab button 3 (or 4) times until you see a yellow box on Cortex Shell.
4) Press Enter and the box of Cortex Shell will appear.

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
I was just wondering, what month is the start and the end of your summer? It's because I'm from Philippines and it is summer here. sweatdrop
Great job guys!!! Thanks
jmnolasco022
I was just wondering, what month is the start and the end of your summer? It's because I'm from Philippines and it is summer here. sweatdrop

USA summer starts at June 21st and ends at Augusts 22nd. However, Gaia starts the summer stuffs at June toward September, so Monster Galaxy may start somewhere between those months.

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Raiten Ka
jmnolasco022

USA summer starts at June 21st and ends at Augusts 22nd. However, Gaia starts the summer stuffs at June toward September, so Monster Galaxy may start somewhere between those months.

YAY! I thought it was August-Septmeber!

Generous Humorist

11,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
bumpin it up.

6,850 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
Thanks Raiten razz been using the capture list for black gold actively the last 4-6 days lol really a nice list to hold on to razz other than that i really think you done a great job on the newbee walktrought to razz would have been nice to know about this when i started playing Monster Galaxy smile

6,850 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
I have heard that when u catch the 74th moga from nova's quest line you will get a missleading quest that asks you to catch lamba again or something, is that glitch fixed yet? if not, does anyone know if i should just ignore that and go to lobster tornado after the 74th moga or will Black gold still be -1% catch rate until i have done the quest?
Moga Vortex
I have heard that when u catch the 74th moga from nova's quest line you will get a missleading quest that asks you to catch lamba again or something, is that glitch fixed yet? if not, does anyone know if i should just ignore that and go to lobster tornado after the 74th moga or will Black gold still be -1% catch rate until i have done the quest?

I still hear other people still get the glitch after catching their 74th Moga. The developers advise those to just ignore the quest handed to them after the 74th and go straight to Black Gold at Lobster Tornado.

Black Gold should be 4% (since they change from Super Rare to Legendary) after you capture 74 Mogas.

If you unable to find Black Gold at Lobster Tornado after your 74th Moga, you can contact the developers about the glitch.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff