Welcome to Gaia! ::

Raiten Ka

Basic: Black Gold quest
Advance: Outside of Black Gold quest
Premium and Event: Limited period of time when Mogas are available.

does that mean that the premium & event mogas are lost forever, once the time expires?
Jahalang85
does that mean that the premium & event mogas are lost forever, once the time expires?

To be honest, I really don't know if they are forever be taken away or not. I hope that the developers do plan to have the Mogas back in the game. It would be nice to be able to get those Mogas that you've missed or need to collect.

Sparkly Spark

23,350 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
Okay, I have to know-- since the Robobunnies are listed in the MogaDex, it seems they can be caught. AND, since they're offered in Skylar's treasure chest, with the phrase "Skylar's luck-chest now offers a chance to win Metal-Ear! If you don't get him the first time we're offering you the ability to retry as a bonus".

This implies that the Robobunnies can be caught somehow. Does anybody know???
DarkMari2
Okay, I have to know-- since the Robobunnies are listed in the MogaDex, it seems they can be caught. AND, since they're offered in Skylar's treasure chest, with the phrase "Skylar's luck-chest now offers a chance to win Metal-Ear! If you don't get him the first time we're offering you the ability to retry as a bonus".

To be honest, I haven't try the Skylar's Chest since I'm low on Star Coins and I really don't trust on Chance Item (since I know my luck is terrible on them.)

However, for the Robo-bunnies, it's very hard to tell whether they will be catchable or not. The developers are quite cryptic when it comes to making new Mogas available. They never state how we will get the Mogas, only that we have to come back and see how to obtain them. So let's pray that they are either gifting or catching instead of buying.

Generous Humorist

11,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
New event coming, found on friend wall.
If we defend many on them we can gift to each other.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Shish Kabobious

o.0 What kinda of Moga is that? In addition, that's also on my sister's birthday... sweatdrop

Generous Humorist

11,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
Raiten Ka
Shish Kabobious

o.0 What kinda of Moga is that? In addition, that's also on my sister's birthday... sweatdrop

It umm a... mix candycane/knight/lucha libre/ pony! oh woot!
Coming soon, the Oracle at the Citadel Tower will be one of the summer events. The Citadel Tower will act as a dungeon where you battle Mogas in each level of the floor. Here's what one of the developers wrote:

Greg Moga
Releasing the oracle for real, as a sub-area where you can fight at each level of the tower, is one of the things we're working on in the very near future. It will most likely be one of our summer events.

Source of the quote can be found in this link

EDIT: The Citadel of Prophecy is a permanent, meaning it will be a dungeon for us tamers to level up our Mogas. 8D Here's what Greg Moga wrote:

Greg Moga
The oracle will be permanent. I guess by "event" I meant "something new to do," not necessarily something temporary. Although I do have some more temporary events up my sleeve muahahaha...

Source of the quote can be found in this link.

Sparkly Spark

23,350 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
Raiten Ka
DarkMari2

To be honest, I haven't try the Skylar's Chest since I'm low on Star Coins and I really don't trust on Chance Item (since I know my luck is terrible on them.)

However, for the Robo-bunnies, it's very hard to tell whether they will be catchable or not. The developers are quite cryptic when it comes to making new Mogas available. They never state how we will get the Mogas, only that we have to come back and see how to obtain them. So let's pray that they are either gifting or catching instead of buying.

Huff. Well, I didn't get to catch a single Robo Bunny. I'm quite peeved. Any idea why it suddenly became so hard to earn Star Coins? Suddenly, we can only do it through FB Credits, and they only have a few free offers to do in order to earn coins. XP
DarkMari2
Huff. Well, I didn't get to catch a single Robo Bunny. I'm quite peeved. Any idea why it suddenly became so hard to earn Star Coins? Suddenly, we can only do it through FB Credits, and they only have a few free offers to do in order to earn coins. XP

To be honest, I don't know why the developers took off their Special Offers. sweatdrop Their option of getting Star Coins is WAY easier than the Facebook. However, what can we do about it? sweatdrop
Game Stats had been upgraded. You can check your Mogas to see what type they are (attackers, defenders, inbetween) as well as their stats in the Mogadex.

Not only that, but you can also get cool animation of their attacks too. So the higher the level, the cooler their battle animations will be. 3nodding

Also to note, if you have Mogas level 10 or up, please put them to sleep. It seems that they are not in full health... =__=
Congrats to make it to 5 million. Now send those Banditos to your 12 friends while offering is still up. 8D

In addition, Sky Cat Shop has a new upgrade along with new items. Star Coins are now called Moga Coin.

5,450 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Raiten Ka

A Guide to Your Monster Galaxy Adventure

Hello, Poke-, I mean Moga Tamers. Welcome to the walkthrough of Monster Galaxy. I’m your guide, Raiten Ka.

This guide is served as a purpose to guide new Moga Tamers to the world of Monster Galaxy as well as helping giving tips and information to those in need.

If there’s an information I’ve forgotten to add or there’s an update I haven’t heard, please PM me by strolling your mouse over to the arrow underneath my name and click “Private Message.”

Latest Update:*-Sky Cat Shop has a new upgrade along with new items. Star Coins are now called Moga Coins.

*- Congrats of making to 5 million. Now send your gift of Banditos to 12 of your friends. 8D

*- Battle animations and Battle Stats had been updated. Enjoy the new upgrade. 8D

*- Coming soon, the Oracle at the Citadel Tower will be one of the summer events. It will become a dungeon where you will battle out Mogas in each level of the tower. Information can be found here.

* - Coming soon, there will be a Moga Team Fight against enemies. It is unknown about the date.

Please do not quote the first page. Thank you.

Some of the images does not belong to me, but to the respective owners.

MoGa Cash not MoGa Coins blaugh
nyCeteRu
MoGa Cash not MoGa Coins blaugh

Sorry, I was so tired and busy yesterday, I couldn't think straight... sweatdrop

Thank you for informing me. But next time, please don't quote anything on the first page. It's too much of a hassle to see my guide posted many time in different threads.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff