• Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
how i can log on to monster galaxy??
Love the game <3
Raiten Ka
User Image

A Guide to Your Monster Galaxy Adventure

Hello, Poke-, I mean Moga Tamers. Welcome to the walkthrough of Monster Galaxy. I’m your guide, Raiten Ka.

This guide is served as a purpose to guide new Moga Tamers to the world of Monster Galaxy as well as helping giving tips and information to those in need.

If there’s an information I’ve forgotten to add or there’s an update I haven’t heard, please PM me by strolling your mouse over to the arrow underneath my name and click “Private Message.”

Latest Update:* - My apologies for my hiatus leave and unable to update the guide.

* - Soul Harvest is available in the Sky Cat Shop. Have your Moga Cash ready to get some awesome Mogas and items. In addition, you can decide whether to spend 15 MC to try your luck or 50 MC to increase your luck on Super Spin.

*- Want your Daily Prize, but too lazy to go through your email account or can't find the tab? Well, there's a link to the Daily Prize page at the Daily Prize post. Just click it and you will get your prize. Click here for shortcut to the post.

Please do not quote any post of the first page. Thank you.

Content
Each line goes by post

Introduction / Update
Starting Monster Galaxy
How to Battle / Capture Moga
Monster Galaxy World / Collection / Configuration / Sky Cat Shop
Home Configuration / Deal Offers / Free Gift System / Forming Team / Resting Team / Moga Tag
Daily Prize / How to obtain Moga Cash
Rarity and Success Rate
Quests
Event and Active Quests
Collection and Black Gold Quest
Evolution
Citadel of Prophecy Dungeon
Spiral Cave Dungeon
Player vs Player
Links

Some of the images does not belong to me, but to the respective owners.

Nice!
Monster galaxy is the best game ever! heart but everyone in my class thinks it's pokemon ._. that's a shame! surprised
Hello I'am a newbie in this game monster galaxy, so i want to be your friends...please add me,,thank you before biggrin

Dedicated Genius

7,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
i like monter galaxy
happy new year
heart heart heart heart heart heart

heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart
but where are quests??? pls bring them soon!

scream scream scream scream scream scream

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces