Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Full closet 200
i dont play but is it good sweatdrop

Dapper Seeker

Is there a way to start a new game, because I could've sworn I saw a 'new game' option somewhere...

4,450 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
thnx for tips

Beloved Perfectionist

Hi there. First I want to thank you for making this guide. Secondly, I have a question. I 'm on the capture a Mimple quest and I started the game with one. Do I have to capture another or is that not possible? How do I get pass this quest? Also any updates on the Incriminating Photos quest? I can't beat it no matter how many time I defeat the Woolf.
Thank for the guideline ;p. anyway, i can't find lambo anywhere and i can't obtain the crystal ball from the nar GRRR >.<.can you help me with that.
--> if anyone want to be neighbor you can as long as you send me gift (especially starseeds and potion :3)

Noob

TheNovaStar
Thank for the guideline ;p. anyway, i can't find lambo anywhere and i can't obtain the crystal ball from the nar GRRR >.<.can you help me with that.
--& if anyone want to be neighbor you can as long as you send me gift (especially starseeds and potion :3)

Lambo can be found at West Summer Road; the first node right outside your home. As for Nar, if you don't get the crystal at Lightsfall try Daydusk, I believe there is some glitch with that quest.

Noob

Gokuschichi4848
Hi there. First I want to thank you for making this guide. Secondly, I have a question. I 'm on the capture a Mimple quest and I started the game with one. Do I have to capture another or is that not possible? How do I get pass this quest? Also any updates on the Incriminating Photos quest? I can't beat it no matter how many time I defeat the Woolf.

Yes, you have to capture Mimple to move ahead, but it can be evolved once you accumulate the required number of said moga and evolution potions. I think that the I.P. quest is glitched, if I remember correctly, it was the second to last node that gave me the photos.
PandaBearTrio
TheNovaStar
--& if anyone want to be neighbor you can as long as you send me gift (especially starseeds and potion :3)

Lambo can be found at West Summer Road; the first node right outside your home. As for Nar, if you don't get the crystal at Lightsfall try Daydusk, I believe there is some glitch with that quest.

alright thanks alot pandabear :p ;i already search there for hours and did not find one lambo yet >.> and i going to try the other one out right now :3
Edit: omg it totally work ( got the crystal ball biggrin D)
PandaBearTrio
Gokuschichi4848

Yes, you have to capture Mimple to move ahead, but it can be evolved once you accumulate the required number of said moga and evolution potions. I think that the I.P. quest is glitched, if I remember correctly, it was the second to last node that gave me the photos.

Sorry, if I haven't update the Incriminating Photos. Been busy with temp jobs... sweatdrop

Anyway, what PandaBearTrio said about Mimple is accurate. You have to catch it again in order to move. However, you can catch the number of same Moga to evolve another Moga.

As for the Incriminating Photos. It has been updated months ago. I can't remember the location, but it's one of the nodes in the Spiral Cave dungeon.
Grrr >.< i need help. i have lvl 24 moga attacking me out of nowhere becuz of the sheldmaiden stand quest and my main moga are mostly lvl 18 >.<
TheNovaStar
Grrr >.< i need help. i have lvl 24 moga attacking me out of nowhere becuz of the sheldmaiden stand quest and my main moga are mostly lvl 18 >.<

This is because your Mogas are low level. Whenever you're about to enter a place, the location shows you the difficulty of how hard/easy the battle be. Green for easy, orange for medium, and red for hard.

I suggest you level your Mogas more. You can use Whistles and Potions to help you out too if you wish.
i tried to do that but as i said these moga are getting in the way >.>

Friendly Gaian

6,400 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
add me! biggrin

Newbie Noob

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff