Welcome to Gaia! ::

oh kk that explains it

2,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
question I can´t find Rainburn, waste 2 hours tryng to find , where is Rainburn ?. The quest is pending. Please help me.

Generous Humorist

11,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
jeyumi
question I can´t find Rainburn, waste 2 hours tryng to find , where is Rainburn ?. The quest is pending. Please help me.
Rainburn can no longer be found, the st Patrick event is over from last week. Sorry.
yes rainburn is gone luckily i captured it sorry to anyone who wanted to capture it but didnt get a chance

and does anyone know if plasmians can be found at green mile(im trying to capture it)
warlepus8

and does anyone know if plasmians can be found at green mile(im trying to capture it)
I dont know about Plasmian in Green miles but Search it in the Lazuli Grove ,I captured Palsmian in the Same place with 1 starseed
cachterMoga
warlepus8

I dont know about Plasmian in Green miles but Search it in the Lazuli Grove ,I captured Palsmian in the Same place with 1 starseed

oh thanks i think ill search at jade copse because i found it there once and my mogas are level 21, level 20, and level 20 and id rather capture a level 19 plasmian than a level 18 plasmian
I wonder where we can find the robo bunnies....

Generous Humorist

11,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
EragonLegend
I wonder where we can find the robo bunnies....

You can find robo bunnies all over the map.
Go on each doted area till one appear.

2,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Wow! This is one great guideline! But what!?! 100 eggs!!!! How many days I need for THAT!!!
EDIOTZ
Wow! This is one great guideline! But what!?! 100 eggs!!!! How many days I need for THAT!!!

You can get it quicker if your friends posts about beating Robo-bunnies. That's how everyone is getting it quicker. >>;

Tipsy Noob

Really helpful! Thanks heart but may I ask if where are the other weaker robo-bunnies? 'cause i find mine at the electrotter place and they're hella strong.
Shish Kabobious
jeyumi
Rainburn can no longer be found, the st Patrick event is over from last week. Sorry.
So how can I do not active this quest? (because it is on my queat's list still and I don,t see other quests confused )
DRUNK.and.WASTED
Really helpful! Thanks heart but may I ask if where are the other weaker robo-bunnies? 'cause i find mine at the electrotter place and they're hella strong.

I don't think there are any weak Robo-bunnies. sweatdrop

KMogara86
So how can I do not active this quest? (because it is on my quest's list still and I don't see other quests. confused )

You need to contact the developers to remove that quest. You can't activate the quest since the event is over.

3,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

5,450 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Raiten Ka
It's now opened. :3

May do some editing tomorrow, but for now, hope this will help newcomers.
w0w!!! so this is the guide ur talking about ^_^ its really great haha....its me nyCe Xix rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff