• Team Jacob 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Lonely Phantom

11,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
Been back from a Gaia break and was interested in the playing this game~ Was enjoying it, right up until I realized that I can only catch these creatures when given leave to do so by the quest lady. If I just go out and catch what I want, then I'll have to catch two, and have a second thing sitting around looking derpy and making my screen look untidy. Yes I realize that you need extra ones for evolution, but not all of them evolve and if you don't want to evolve them you still have an extra one hanging around. You can't even 'release into wild' or 'give up for adoption' or 'smother gently in its sleep with a pillow.' So now when I meet a new creature it's not 'wow, something new I haven't seen, let's catch it' it's instead 'damn now I have to wait until the stupid quest gets around to you, so I can catch you' and it's not like the quest is even in encounter order. I saw some of the lv 1 creatures low down on the list meaning I'll have to do backtracking with low lv creatures if I wanna catch them.
What would have been an interesting game full of interesting creatures has now become a check list. Grind until a certain point then be sent back to the beginning to get the crap you missed. Oh and don't get ahead of us and catch them before we tell you or we'll wag our finger at you and make you do it again. You dance to our tune player!!
Enthusiasm completely gone.
Hi everyone! I have two questions:

1. what do my neighbors receive when I click "give reward" after one of their moga have aided me in battle?
2. in the Mushroom Alley team fight, am I unable to try to capture the three moga, or do I just need more star seeds?

Thanks!
Zoraffe
Hi everyone! I have two questions:

1. what do my neighbors receive when I click "give reward" after one of their moga have aided me in battle?
2. in the Mushroom Alley team fight, am I unable to try to capture the three moga, or do I just need more star seeds?

Thanks!

1) Your neighbors will receive Whistles as their reward for helping your battle.
2) You can't catch ANY Moga that are in team battle, only defeat them. It's how the game set up. So if you want to capture the Moga, you have to catch it individual (3 vs 1), not in team (3 vs 3/4).
Raiten Ka

thank you!
Is there a maximum level cap, if so, what is it?

High-functioning Shapeshifter

PandaBearTrio
Is there a maximum level cap, if so, what is it?

It sounds like it's 50.
please my monster galaxy have problem
i can't out from fight
Asyaari
please my monster galaxy have problem
i can't out from fight

1) I'm not the developer. I'm just a player like yourself.
2) Use the Battle cache. It will help you get out of battle. However, you can only use once per day. It takes a 24 hours to restart if you get stuck again.
I just started playing and its kinda fun I just still dont get how to play but its like pokemon gonk

9,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Overstocked 200
Need tamers as neighbours please
I like this game

9,600 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Pie Pusher 50
So I can't evolve my Meka because you can't capture them? Why did they even put that in the game?

Savage Strawberry

Gree 1004
So I can't evolve my Meka because you can't capture them? Why did they even put that in the game?
I'm guessing they will be available soon?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff