Welcome to Gaia! ::

mogaloser
sweatdrop about the '5ss for friends': 3 out of 5 requests expired, why do i tell all my friends to 'return the favor' if i can't collect them?

edit: make that 4 out 6 expired User Image

To be honest, I've received 2 out of God-knows-how-many gifts... sweatdrop I don't know how the gifting for Starseeds works. It can be one limit offer like the Mogas or it can be something else.

2,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Yeah, the gifting system seems to be busted, like so much else around here... emo

I have sent starseeds out to as many people as it allowed me to but not one has received them. Nor have I received a single one and I know my son sent out several this morning and none of his friends got any either. Come ON devs! this is getting to be a habit. confused

Apocalyptic Slayer

16,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Survivor 150
10x total seeds (2 requests) is all you can accept. I see greed in people's eyes.
Pilfer von Durem
10x total seeds (2 requests) is all you can accept. I see greed in people's eyes.

Greed? To be honest, I was expecting to have an expired post when I opened my second one. LOL XD However, it surprised me with another 5 Starseeds gift and I thought it was a glitch. >>;

But yeah, I'm glad that the developers set a limit for the Starseed gifting or else people will be spamming Starseeds gifting and cause an inflation. sweatdrop

Apocalyptic Slayer

16,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Survivor 150
A lot thought the game was broken when their third set of x5 ss didn't open. They felt entitled to them.

2,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Maybe so but I didn't get a single set, and I know at least two people sent them to me. Also the ones I sent out did not get received. So far I have received 0 and sent out the 12 I was allowed, but none of them was received either, so in my case complaining that it is broken sure can't be called greed. stare

Dapper Gaian

Pilfer von Durem
that's not my issue. although the seeds would be nice to have, i understand the limit.
but it should be telling my other friends that i hit my limit & to send them to someone else, not 'Please send me one back soon before it disappears into the wild!'

2,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Aaaaaggghhhh!!!!! I finally got the notice about the free star seeds... and like some of the others, I did NOT get my free star seeds, just a notice that said, Sorry this event has expired!! I am so tired of getting gypped out of star seeds by this game! xp

Amateur Saint

14,400 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
Raiten Ka
Samyeung46
oh nope ill go check it out
jus accidentally caught two ac.... darnit waste of seeds =.= disliking the blk gold quest more and more

You'll hate it more once you've encounter an Epic. >>;

... currently I'm hating it because, ever since I *had* to kill the first Yara I encountered after receiving the "Capture Yara" quest, I haven't found another since >< but thank you for the heads-up, Raiten!
Raiten Ka
warlepus8
woo so that means that from just selling one of my mogas that are double i can get star coins biggrin

I did not say anything about we can get Star Coins from selling Mogas. :/ I just said it's unknown what do we get from selling Mogas.

As for Pudgy, the developers change it from Gerturde's House to Spiral Road. I think I need to update that section.

why spiral road?!?!?!?!?!? cheese_whine
i know its spiral road because im on the blix quest (number 50 pudgy is number 30)
warlepus8
why spiral road?!?!?!?!?!? cheese_whine

Because you've made many posts (one post for Pudgy and one post about Star Coins) that I add my comments into one. confused

Anyway, that's where people can find Pudgy if they can't find it in the forest. In addition, before they changed it, Nova said about finding Pudgy in Gertrude's House, which is impossible because of the cutscene.

Anyway, good luck on your hunt to catch Blix and extra good luck to catch Cactoo soon.

Generous Humorist

11,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
HP Potions are up.
Pilfer von Durem

u can get two sets? O.o my second one said it expired...

Apocalyptic Slayer

16,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Survivor 150
Samyeung46
Pilfer von Durem

u can get two sets? O.o my second one said it expired...

It was prior to the announcement that altered it to a single bundle.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff