Welcome to Gaia! ::

Has the developers fixed the problem yet? I REALLY want to catch Lumo. burning_eyes
Wintersva
Has the developers fixed the problem yet? I REALLY want to catch Lumo. burning_eyes

To be honest, I think they are still fixing the problem... sweatdrop Even though many people think that the developers are not answering their issues, the developers are. It's just that they are so busy trying to find the solution to the issue for everyone, not just one individual. And once they find the solution, I'm sure they will announce it to everyone who have lost their Mogas.

In the meantime, you can catch Lambo since Lambo's Special Abilities is Zodiac Weakness. It's the Mogas that has Confuse/Disease/Time Warp you need to be careful with. But there are ways you can catch them without them disappearing.

1) Don't bring a Moga with Time-Warp into your team.
2) If your Moga get infected by Confuse or Disease by the enemy, just have the effect wears out by switching your team, use your Special Ability (you can use Blue Coffee to restore your Special Ability if you want). However, if the enemy's health is low and your Moga is still under effect and low on Special Ability, just kill the Moga and go hunt another one. It's better to save your Starseed and you don't need to worry about your disappearing Moga after catching.

And if you're worry about catching the enemy when it is being Confuse/Disease/Time-Warp, you don't need to worry. As long as those skills are not placed on your Moga, you're safe. I once caught Teef when it had Time-Warp on itself yesterday and it made it home safely.

So if you're curious which Special Abilities does the Moga you're plan to capture have, you can look in the spreadsheet to help you out.

Anxious Businesswoman

2,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Oh man, and I was wondering why I suddenly have to recapture all these mogas again. ^-^;

Generous Humorist

11,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
I just a got message back from the MG developer about the missing mogas that have been capture.:

Quote:

We're so sorry that you are experiencing this issue. We know this has to be frustrating for you, and we apologize for the inconvenience. The developers are actively working on the issue, but currently there is no time line as to when it will be resolved, but it is a priority issue.We hope to have it resolved as quickly as possible, and get all you fabulous Moga Rangers back on track to catching and collecting awesome Mogas.

Thanks in advance for your patience while we work to fix this.
Shish Kabobious
I just a got message back from the MG developer about the missing mogas that have been capture.:

Quote:

We're so sorry that you are experiencing this issue. We know this has to be frustrating for you, and we apologize for the inconvenience. The developers are actively working on the issue, but currently there is no time line as to when it will be resolved, but it is a priority issue.We hope to have it resolved as quickly as possible, and get all you fabulous Moga Rangers back on track to catching and collecting awesome Mogas.

Thanks in advance for your patience while we work to fix this.

That's good news to hear that they are working. :3 I also heard from my friend that one of his friends received a message from the developers and got both her missing Mogas and the Starseeds she lost.
I wouldn't want to waste my starseeds on lambo. Its just a pink training lamb showing off her heart tatoo. Besides, since I was worried about the problem, I just go try catch Parroot and it was a success! Horraaaaaaaayyy!!!! Now I have 9 epics and 7 beyond epics. Now i'm in the mood to catch lumo and Tama. mrgreen

wahmbulance What The Hell?! wahmbulance
When I just want to catch a Tama, it said " Tippy is Extremely hard to catch " and i'm not trying to catch a tippy. When i clicked the tick,it din't throw the starseeds. Hope they'll fix this soon. P.S. When I tried to test on a zeppelin, it said " Zeppelin is Epic" ! How Weird is that?

Generous Humorist

11,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
Ah great to hear c: their slowly recovering people ss that they lost.
FREE 5 STARSEEDS!!!

FOR A LIMITED TIME, GIFT 12 OF YOUR FRIENDS FREE 5 STARSEEDS!!

THAT'S RIGHT!! FREE 5 STARSEEDS PER PERSON!!

GIFT THEM WHILE THEY LAST!!

EDIT: Apparently, like the Moga gifting, you can only accept one... =___= Oh well, at least it stop the Starseeds inflation. >>;
Shish Kabobious
One of my friend sent me starseeds but when I accept it, it say already claim/expire. o.o

Yeah, one of my friends told me the same too. Apparently, I think they did that to prevent the Starseeds inflation. I was wondering why the timer was set in three days and not one day. I guess it's to give other people time to send gifts when they're not there on one day.

2,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
you only can get one time 5 starseeds wink

Generous Humorist

11,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
Ah I see now, a few min a another friend send one I received it.
Shish Kabobious
Ah I see now, a few min a another friend send one I received it.

Somehow, I got a glitch... sweatdrop

After receiving a gift from my friend, another friends sent me one too. When I clicked it, I was expecting an expired date info. However, I got another 5 Starseeds. eek

But when I accepted two more after that, I got the expired date. Weird, huh?... sweatdrop

1,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
xp xp xp xp

Dapper Gaian

sweatdrop about the '5ss for friends': 3 out of 5 requests expired, why do i tell all my friends to 'return the favor' if i can't collect them?

edit: make that 4 out 6 expired User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces