Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
im done capturing 6 pluksops right now and i cant believe that it only took me 30 minutes to capture 6 of them..lucky me that 3 of them were caught by 1 starseed only..im preparing for tommorrow's evolution, i also done with pigloo.. now im for winja (sigh) goodluck to me because i still dont find him in the lazuli grove.. happy capturing guys! rolleyes

6,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
Devastation_Shockwave
im done capturing 6 pluksops right now and i cant believe that it only took me 30 minutes to capture 6 of them..lucky me that 3 of them were caught by 1 starseed only..im preparing for tommorrow's evolution, i also done with pigloo.. now im for winja (sigh) goodluck to me because i still dont find him in the lazuli grove.. happy capturing guys! rolleyes

where did u find pluskop and at what lvl????

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
spgks99
Devastation_Shockwave

where did u find pluskop and at what lvl????

the highest level of pluksop so far is only level 24 at fatewater
The evolution are here. Catch them while you can.
The Evolution quest is on. Go and battle this week evolution.
Kinda forgot to update the Black Gold quest rewards.... sweatdrop

Ruthless Capitalist

9,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hive Mind 200
question: if we missed the September 16th email to get a free knives, was it a one day grant only, or can we still get a free one?

Nevermind, I found the email and still got my cute wittle knives xD
To Moga Tamers, both new and old,

My apologies for giving you this bad news, but I believe that you might need to know what is happening.

By the time October comes, I will be either on hiatus or be no longer active. I wish I can inform you the reason behind it, but my issue is quite too personal. All I can inform you is that there may not be any update from me about the Monster Galaxy nor will I be able to complete the guide to help you and others.

To be honest, I was looking forward of giving you and the Monster Galaxy contest that will be based on Halloween theme. However, I'm afraid that won't happen due to my situation.

Once again, I apologize if this may comes to an end, but I feel that you need to know this of why this guide will be no longer updating. I could have someone to take my place to update the guide, but I don't like the thought of putting too much work on a person's shoulders.

I have to say it's a great pleasure of meeting Moga Tamers in the forum, as well as helping those in need. If you want more update about the game while I'm away, you can visit Shinigami Tipster's website about Monster Galaxy.

I wish you all the best of luck of having fun as well as capturing Mogas.

Thank you,

Raiten Ka.

Savage Tactician

22,040 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Olympian 200
Raiten Ka

My apologies for giving you this bad news, but I believe that you might need to know what is happening.

By the time October comes, I will be either on hiatus or be no longer active. I wish I can inform you the reason behind it, but my issue is quite too personal. All I can inform you is that there may not be any update from me about the Monster Galaxy nor will I be able to complete the guide to help you and others.

To be honest, I was looking forward of giving you and the Monster Galaxy contest that will be based on Halloween theme. However, I'm afraid that won't happen due to my situation.

Once again, I apologize if this may comes to an end, but I feel that you need to know this of why this guide will be no longer updating. I could have someone to take my place to update the guide, but I don't like the thought of putting too much work on a person's shoulders.

I have to say it's a great pleasure of meeting Moga Tamers in the forum, as well as helping those in need. If you want more update about the game while I'm away, you can visit Shinigami Tipster's website about Monster Galaxy.

Thank you,

Raiten Ka.

What?! So if you don't come back it would be for about how long? Looks like this game just became a whole lot harder for me. Ah well, whatever the matter is, I hope that you'll come back soon and keep perfecting your guide. Thanks for everything you've done so far- I'm sure it's helped many tamers, both new and old. I for one got a lot out of your guide. Hope you come back somewhat soon! crying
I'm sorry for you and will be missing you a lot on this forum....
Hope you'll be back soon, and wish you all the best.
Thanks for all the work you' ve done; you did a great job!

Familiar Friend

6,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Raiten Ka

Thank you,

Raiten Ka.

gonk

I feel like i've just been robbed. I literally stalk these forums everyday and read everyone's posts. I don't, however, always respond due to my inexperience, for the most part. You, on the other hand, are quite knowledgeable and have shown that you know this game very well. We are lucky to have had your input and your presence here for as long as we have. I hope that these personal reasons get resolved in a clean and happy manner. Best of luck to you Raiten, and i hope to see you back here in the not-to-distant future!! xd

His Reaper's Senpai

Hilarious Duck

22,215 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Partygoer 500
I must say that when you briefly mentioned something about the possibility of leaving I didn't think it would be so soon. I'm taken aback by it. I see how politely you speak to people who ask frequent questions on the forums, and I can safely say that you will be dearly missed until the day comes that you are able to return. I hope all is well, and I look forward to your return, whenever that time may be.

Generous Humorist

11,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
; n; *hugs you tightly*

Hope everything work out in your situation.
We going to miss you very much and hope for your return.
Best wishes~

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Raiten Ka

Thank you,

Raiten Ka.

who is kinda like YOU in this site that we can subscribe?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff