Welcome to Gaia! ::

Well it will take 900 mc to gain a lv 20 bushidon. I have 3 samurons already so it will cost 600 mc for me but even then i think thats a tiny bit steep but it is less than a master seed price for an epic moga which is good.
Sadly it's a bit too much if there was a samuron day i doubt i would catch enough to make bushidon but to get even 2 free would be nice lol

Big Noob

10,000 Points
  • 1 Win 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
better save cash for next super spin
bushidon is one of the weakest galactic...

Animal Lover

10,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Better not to waste 900MC cause maybe something new will happen and will cost MC
Miu Kurosaki
Better not to waste 900MC cause maybe something new will happen and will cost MC

+1 i think the next CI will arrive soon so keep your mc

Fashionable Hunter

11,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
It's good that they actually made it so one of the Recent Galactics from the bi~Monthly CI Evolves, Bad it had to be Bushidon...Surry, I'm personally not a fan of him at all..His abilities don't speak to me...I'd say keep your Moga Cash as well and--*Looks at Date* Ohh my F*cking god it's the first Day of May?!?.... xd So Didn't notice that...Yay, it's almost my Birthday!..^^....

Okay, like I Said, Keep your Moga Cash, the New CI Should be out soon...X3

2,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
Le-Sponge-Ahoy
Well it will take 900 mc to gain a lv 20 bushidon. I have 3 samurons already so it will cost 600 mc for me but even then i think thats a tiny bit steep but it is less than a master seed price for an epic moga which is good.
Sadly it's a bit too much if there was a samuron day i doubt i would catch enough to make bushidon but to get even 2 free would be nice lol

First of all, I will say this 900mc deal is much better than CI, even if you spin 18 times at current odds you are still unlikely to get a galactic moga you have about 42% chance of getting it with 18 spins

But one needs to think about it , this is just a game, is 900mc or $72 worth paying for one moga ?
Plus i am sure OP you have other Galactic moga that are much better than this one , why would you need this one?

Also, it would cost you at least 750 because you already paid 150 moga cash for 3 samurons

plus the cost of all other duplicates you got in that CI when you tried to get him

yes 100 moga cash is less than cost of master seed but they could make it that 5-6 samurons evolve why 9 ?

or they could make Samurons cheaper maybe 60-70 moga cash because he is bad epic moga, he has cripple as random ability which does not do anything unless is activated on first hit, so he is Epic moga with 1 ability basically and no1 really wants him alone, we all want to evolve him only

Epic Lainedeer was 80 moga cash last week in sky shop so they could lower the price

OP I really want a GraveDigger its one of my favorite Galactic moga

am I going to pay 1600 moga cash for 16 saphirz or $128... hell no ..

In conclusion: yes 900 moga cash for Bushidon is still a deal compared to super spin odds but is still way too much for one moga in my opinion

Clean Member

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
It's both in my oppinion

Bad because it is really expensive

Good because the money spent will help gaia improve the game and they will be able to keep the game going for longer

Pesonly I would prefere paying for the Super Spin as you can get multiple mogas also the chance to get the galactic so either way is good

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff