Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dman i hope they r back next year.... i was looking the whole 60hr and only got one, how unfair is that oh well, you never know maybe there still there for people who got at least one like the easter egg hunt, maybe u just cant buy them or start looking now if u havent before.

1,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
BLACKGEAR026
Dman i hope they r back next year.... i was looking the whole 60hr and only got one, how unfair is that oh well, you never know maybe there still there for people who got at least one like the easter egg hunt, maybe u just cant buy them or start looking now if u havent before.

Yeah me too. I only got the news yesterday. And I haven't found anyone. Darn it.

2,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Finally got the last one with a little less than an hour left on the clock. I have to say, this must rank up there with the all time worst holiday promotions. If it wasn't trying to come up with the 100 eggs for the Jackalope, which was bad enough, then they make the Robos available, or so they say, but then set it up where people have to spend literally their whole day behind the screen to get them. Do you think this was fun, Devs? Uhh, no. No it wasn't. As time goes on, I am less and less inclined to keep playing.
Dsorceress
Finally got the last one with a little less than an hour left on the clock. I have to say, this must rank up there with the all time worst holiday promotions. If it wasn't trying to come up with the 100 eggs for the Jackalope, which was bad enough, then they make the Robos available, or so they say, but then set it up where people have to spend literally their whole day behind the screen to get them. Do you think this was fun, Devs? Uhh, no. No it wasn't. As time goes on, I am less and less inclined to keep playing.

I completly agree, the rush was no fun at all, they have to make it more leasurly or at least have a week or so notice so we have a heads up and dont discover it at the last hour or so.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff