Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Is $400 per Galactic moga too much?

Yes 0.90277777777778 90.3% [ 65 ]
No 0.097222222222222 9.7% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 72 ]
1 2 3 4 >

1BigJuice did the math earlier on another forum. At $4 per super spin with 1 per 100 odds of getting a galactic is $400!!! burning_eyes FOR A VIRTUAL CREATURE!!! scream scream I'm sorry but like 1BigJuice said the only people who will spend money on this game are now hackers (who didn't spend a penny) and rich people with nothing else to do. I don't know about the rest of you but I'm done ever spending on this game and with those insane prices hopefully everyone else will too unless you don't care. 2 words for this RIP OFF!!!! scream
chiefswill
1BigJuice did the math earlier on another forum. At $4 per super spin with 1 per 100 odds of getting a galactic is $400!!! burning_eyes FOR A VIRTUAL CREATURE!!! scream scream I'm sorry but like 1BigJuice said the only people who will spend money on this game are now hackers (who didn't spend a penny) and rich people with nothing else to do. I don't know about the rest of you but I'm done ever spending on this game and with those insane prices hopefully everyone else will too unless you don't care. 2 words for this RIP OFF!!!! scream

And there is no Guarantee that after you spine for 100 times that you will get the galactic so 400 $ is not the cap wink
jumaroka
chiefswill

And there is no Guarantee that after you spine for 100 times that you will get the galactic so 400 $ is not the cap wink

That is very true! I'm amazed they would even post those odds and not feel guilty or bad about it. I wouldnt spend more than $100 dollars on any game out there unless it was a simulator. Thats for like collectors editions on games. For instance I'm going to be getting the Borderlands 2 collectors edition. But that's an ENTIRE GAME with stuff I get in real life for less than 100 let alone 400 OMG!

1,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
and i still cant convert my gc to mc! how long would they to finish to fix that! i already waited 28 hours or so! and the cupid enchantment is already finished! i bought gc for that event stressed scream
chiefswill

That is very true! I'm amazed they would even post those odds and not feel guilty or bad about it.

No this is a very good move indeed before we tried without knowing this so we complain a lot like what i did after spine for 71 super spine with no nian but now no one will try i n the first place and if no one will complain
jumaroka
chiefswill

That is very true! I'm amazed they would even post those odds and not feel guilty or bad about it.

No this is a very good move indeed before we tried without knowing this so we complain a lot like what i did after spine for 71 super spine with no nian but now no one will try i n the first place and if no one will complain

It's a good move for us in the future I guess, because hopefully people see that and say oh **** no!! haha so maybe once people stop spending they will fix this.

3,750 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
jumaroka
chiefswill

for $400, i rather to buy a PS3 or other platform for myself. :3
if the super spin become 20 moga cash it might be good

9,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
$100 for a galactic is already too much in my opinion xp

You can already buy 2-3 real copy of games with that money

3,750 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
xSaved2Servex
$100 for a galactic is already too much in my opinion xp

You can already buy 2-3 real copy of games with that money

i agree
+1000000000
for u bro. X)

6,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
WoW only costs about 15 dollars a month right...even that's not worth it...so no its not. Its theft imo.
Ahmen to that !!! this months CI is like the last on so expect a million posts about it !
Rhomyou
jumaroka
chiefswill

I think the developer must be crazy, this game cost too much of money....., I would to change to others, and I think other players also have the same opinion too

3,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100

ninja ==> Haaahaha , It's the True man
ninja ==>But It's More Better to have a galactic Moga
I lol at ppl that actually waste money on a static image

The strategy here seems ok, ppl waste money and then when leveling becomes hard they simply leave the game, that seems a good way for making money, because new players are always comming and new players always waste money.
Not really sure why ppl complain about the cost and odds of super spin, if you don't like it, don't use it, go lvl your mogas instead.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff