Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey y'all !
I recently redownloaded RO to play cause I heard it became f2p LOL yes !
And it just so happens I had an old sakray account so I can play on ymir ! (:
I was wondering if anyone else plays on ymir ?

Spooky Girl

18,525 Points
  • Scary Sampling 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Haunting Echo 75
I do! I'm not able to log on as often as I'd like these days, but you can usually find me on my Wanderer, *Chlorine*. Feel free to drop me a line anytime. =D
Same, I play Ymir as well. Ah to be free of bots and unstable ridiculous market prices.

praxor - Sader
MerchOFvenice - B.Smith
Hurray ! (: Ymir is the place to be LOL
Hopefully some of my friends can join *__*
Is the economy pretty good in ymir ? I can't tell LOL

Spooky Girl

18,525 Points
  • Scary Sampling 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Haunting Echo 75
afternoon alice
Hurray ! (: Ymir is the place to be LOL
Hopefully some of my friends can join *__*
Is the economy pretty good in ymir ? I can't tell LOL

It's a bit hard for newcomers or recent return-ees to get into, but once you're more established in the game the zeny comes easily. Fortunately, the Eden Group quests can provide you with some decent equips free of charge, so you don't have to worry about it if your current equipment isn't quite Renewal-ready.

One way I, and at least two other people that I've noticed, make money is selling the hair items needed for the hair stylist NPC that other people are too lazy to hunt for themselve. Daenggies, Short Daenggies, and Black Hair for 20k a pop, Glossy Hair for 40k, and when I can make it down to Geffenia Golden Hair for 90k (I'm severely undercutting the market, the other people generally sell them for 50k, 80k, and 100k respectively). Selling food materials is another good way to make zeny, particularly those items used exclusively by Geneticists in their Mixed Cooking.
Thanks for the tips biggrin
I haven't venture into the third level of payon dungeon, but did munaks and bonguns get harder ? I'll have to hunt those !
There's a lot of love for those second tier turn in items as well. My suggestion, when you level your Merch, roll an AGI build and get all the skills that you need to vend up.

When you hit level 26 just farm out the Bigfoot mobs 1 east 1 south of Payon (the recommended mob for that level) and just griiiiiiiind. You'll collect about 1000 or more Bear's Footskin which sells for about 3k each.

I made my first 5mil or so that way.

Pre-100 though, equips aren't a huge deal... If only I could get my hands on a Rideword Hat and a Nyd... : <

Spooky Girl

18,525 Points
  • Scary Sampling 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Haunting Echo 75
afternoon alice
Thanks for the tips biggrin
I haven't venture into the third level of payon dungeon, but did munaks and bonguns get harder ? I'll have to hunt those !

Yes, slightly. Everything got a bit of a boost in Renewal, and while it doesn't make much of a difference for things like Porings, the further you go up in level the more obvious the differences become.
I'm on Ymir! (: Here are most of my characters:
http://ropd.info/?account=3015477

I put the ROPD link because some of my characters are due for a namechange.. i don't know what i will name them yet, but I'm sure ROPD will update them when I do. XD
Thanks all for the tips biggrin I'll be sure to do so !
I'm debating getting VIP status so I can make more chars OTL

@Stostina: !! I see Rob Lucci ;D OP ftw <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas