Welcome to Gaia! ::

I just returned to RO after at least 4 years inactivity (The sudden F2P status drew me back).

I log in and I find all but 2 of my old, low level characters vanished. I checked all the servers available but no dice. Has anyone else had this problem? Did it get solved? I'm sending an inquiry to Warpportal right now but I thought I'd consult others in the meantime. Google doesn't seem to be of much help.

If it were hackers then... well, s**t.
Solved, thank you all.

Witty Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Superna Zherom
I just returned to RO after at least 4 years inactivity (The sudden F2P status drew me back).

I log in and I find all but 2 of my old, low level characters vanished. I checked all the servers available but no dice. Has anyone else had this problem? Did it get solved? I'm sending an inquiry to Warpportal right now but I thought I'd consult others in the meantime. Google doesn't seem to be of much help.

Message the staff about it.. I guess this isn't the 1st time this has happened since they moved payon n the renewal stuff..
FurryTyrant
Superna Zherom

Message the staff about it.. I guess this isn't the 1st time this has happened since they moved payon n the renewal stuff..
Oh, I did (incidentally twice, even).

But after chatting up a few other players and a search for something completely different, I may have found the problem on my own. Something about multiple accounts... But I only ever had one. Oh well.

Witty Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Superna Zherom
FurryTyrant
Superna Zherom

But after chatting up a few other players and a search for something completely different, I may have found the problem on my own. Something about multiple accounts... But I only ever had one. Oh well.

They take a few days to hit you back up in case they haven't already hit you up.. I hit them up about doing transfers like 4 days ago n they barely replied >_<

Spooky Girl

18,525 Points
  • Scary Sampling 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Haunting Echo 75
Superna Zherom
FurryTyrant
Superna Zherom

When they merged Chaos, Loki, and Iris into Ymir a lot of people ended up getting their characters split off onto alt accounts. The way they did it didn't always make sense, but the basic deal is that you'll need to try to find these alt accounts. To do this, I think you need to type username_Q or username_I (that's an uppercase i), wherein the username is the name on your normal account. If all else fails, you can submit a ticket on Warp Portal and you should get it straightened out.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff