Welcome to Gaia! ::

Familiar Prophet

-Meuhmeuhcow-
iTransformers
Grimmlly
Threatened Spatula
LFR wouldn't be so bad if the community wasn't expecting it to be an easy trip through. I don't take it seriously, but I don't half-a** it either.
LFR wouldnt be so bad if the raiders didnt need to use it to gear up. Making both the elitist and the causal lfr raiders all play together in a randomized system is asking for trouble. Personally, I dont want to have to do lfr, and the flex, and then normal mode all of the SAME RAID just to have enough numbers to kill the big boys
AMEN! I would like to go raid Garrosh on Normal to get that damn mount but it takes so damn long to ******** gear up it's ridiculous!

Hehe, if either of you want a hand getting geared I'm happy to help. Getting kinda bored of farming
I would love some help QQ

Dapper Guildswoman

iTransformers
-Meuhmeuhcow-
iTransformers
Grimmlly
Threatened Spatula
LFR wouldn't be so bad if the community wasn't expecting it to be an easy trip through. I don't take it seriously, but I don't half-a** it either.
LFR wouldnt be so bad if the raiders didnt need to use it to gear up. Making both the elitist and the causal lfr raiders all play together in a randomized system is asking for trouble. Personally, I dont want to have to do lfr, and the flex, and then normal mode all of the SAME RAID just to have enough numbers to kill the big boys
AMEN! I would like to go raid Garrosh on Normal to get that damn mount but it takes so damn long to ******** gear up it's ridiculous!

Hehe, if either of you want a hand getting geared I'm happy to help. Getting kinda bored of farming

Meuhmeuhcow#1635

Familiar Prophet

-Meuhmeuhcow-
iTransformers
-Meuhmeuhcow-
iTransformers
Grimmlly
Threatened Spatula

Meuhmeuhcow#1635
O: Okay! I'll add ya' tomorrow!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out