Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Knight

Gh4stly
captive bolt pistol
bump

Bumping your thread when it is still on the first page and somewhat active is completely unnecessary.

Thanks dad

250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
captive bolt pistol
I play everyday running Random BGs/2s and sometimes 3s to better myself with the class in terms of PvP

I'm terrible at pvp. I like healing with my priest in BGs though. My favourites are Silvershard Mines and Arathi Basin.
Edvin the Swede
captive bolt pistol
I play everyday running Random BGs/2s and sometimes 3s to better myself with the class in terms of PvP

I'm terrible at pvp. I like healing with my priest in BGs though. My favourites are Silvershard Mines and Arathi Basin.

I've actually never played a healing class, the idea of it just kind of gets to me. I don't exactly want to be responsible for my teammates living and dying.

250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
captive bolt pistol
I've actually never played a healing class, the idea of it just kind of gets to me. I don't exactly want to be responsible for my teammates living and dying.

Healing is actually kind of laid back, stay in the background and spam heals. You don't need to know much boss tactics either, just watch the HP bars and stay out of trouble.
That's pretty much how I approach pvp as well.
If I ever meet someone head to head I'm dead meat though, hehe

Golden Knight

Gh4stly
Vaginal MonoIogue

Haha, that is a good one. If I had ever helped produce a child as ugly as you I would have killed you at birth. Then I would have killed your mother for allowing such an abomination to exist.

rofl rofl rofl
Edvin the Swede
captive bolt pistol

Healing is actually kind of laid back, stay in the background and spam heals. You don't need to know much boss tactics either, just watch the HP bars and stay out of trouble.
That's pretty much how I approach pvp as well.
If I ever meet someone head to head I'm dead meat though, hehe

Healers can piss me off being a DK, I've literally been in fights with geared Resto Druids for 5-10 minutes because all they do is kite and heal.
Gh4stly
not quite sure her response although witty, even warranted that.
Gh4stly
captive bolt pistol

You consider that witty? Then you belong back in the The GD where you came from.

Please stay on the topic of this thread

250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
Same friend who leveled my DK playes a resto druid as main. He can play several BGs without dying once. Whenever I take over the keyboard that Tauren turns into cowburger within minutes, haha

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff