No Profanity
No hate against other players in my chat
No Racism/Prejudice/Discrimination
Be kind
Participate in Discussions
Enjoy the gameplay

Note: if you're interested in having your twitch posted here PM me
GOLD GIVEAWAY

There will be multiple Gaia Gold Giveaways and possible other events!
Currently gold will be given randomly to other players and a bump contest in the near future
Winners
THREAD RULES

1. No Excessive Profanity
2. No Racism, etc
3. No Trolling
4. Don't attack other players for their comments
5. Do not advertise here or in the Twitch
LINKS/INFO

Youtube:
Twitter:
Facebook/Skype: Given upon request
Email: TyraniasWoW@hotmail.com

I'm willing to run 2s with others, and possibly carry. If you need them contact me
Notice: I'm looking for a graphic artist to design a banner among other things, please PM me if you are one!
Gh4stly
Ah death knights, the only class that even comes close to the cheapness of rogues.

I love my DK yo.

250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
I have a 90 DK on the EU Khadgar server.
I have no idea how to play them though since my friend did all the leveling for me.
I can't get the rotation right and I'm having alot of trouble spending the runes without waiting forever untill the CD resets.

I'm rocking a destro Warlock most of the time. Also got myself a disc Priest and a retri Pala. all 90 and I love playing them all.

I think I'll be leveling up in Draenor with my Warlock. It's my main anyway. Been playing that toon since 2006.

I'm mostly excited about the Garrisons, can't wait to customize my own village and sending minions on missions.
I think the new 5-man dungeons look cool as well and apparently, according to beta testers, there will once again be need of CC in dungeons. Yay!!
Edvin the Swede
I have a 90 DK on the EU Khadgar server.
I have no idea how to play them though since my friend did all the leveling for me.
I can't get the rotation right and I'm having alot of trouble spending the runes without waiting forever untill the CD resets.

I'm rocking a destro Warlock most of the time. Also got myself a disc Priest and a retri Pala. all 90 and I love playing them all.

I think I'll be leveling up in Draenor with my Warlock. It's my main anyway. Been playing that toon since 2006.

I'm mostly excited about the Garrisons, can't wait to customize my own village and sending minions on missions.
I think the new 5-man dungeons look cool as well and apparently, according to beta testers, there will once again be need of CC in dungeons. Yay!!

I'm still learning DK myself, I think i'm pretty good with it but nowhere near the best. I play everyday running Random BGs/2s and sometimes 3s to better myself with the class in terms of PvP

Golden Knight

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces