• Full closet 200
idk should i play it convince me

Original Gaian

12,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Convince yourself by checking out their website: http://iro.ragnarokonline.com/
Your question is really a cheap question to ask cause it has no info about yourself like your likes/dislikes.

If you loved WoW, you probably will not like this.

Aside from that, the good points is that most monster sprites are different from each other. I got sick of most 3-D mmos since most monsters were just resized and recolored. Bgms are not that bad. It has a lot of classes, with lots of skills. There are many equipments that you will strive to obtain along with cards you want to obtain (you can put cards in some armor to give you a boost in power).
Perhaps a point that can really appealing is that you can dual client (or more if you can handle it), when playing, meaning you can play as two characters at the same time (use alt + tab to switch between screens). Often times, one of the characters is a priest made for support.

Now the bad points:

- bots, more than half the population on iro are bots, some may steal your loot, steal your monsters, or just be a pain in the rear cause there are too many on the map to hunt effectively.

- money, there will many things that you want, and you wont have the zenny to buy it cause money isn't the easiest thing to get.

- leveling, its easy at the beginning, but dont forget, the max is 99, and once you reach 50, it might seem annoying. When you reach 70, its a lot harder. Once you reach 86, you might feel like quiting. When you reach 90+ you want to quit. Generally thats how the pattern goes for most people I believe. Good news is that most want to continue playing due to trans, bad news is that you start back at level 1 novice..... (many find it refreshing since it gives them a break fromt the second class and you get to be a over powered player due to extra stat points, and gears you did not have when you first started playing XD).

- Gravity, lets face it, they stink at making people happy. Half the problem is us being jerks, and the other half is them making decisions that will piss off jerks. We don't like bots and want to help get rid of them from the server, but Gravity wont/cant do anything (I'm not sure which it is really). You may eventually buy kafra points (with real money), and gravity will hold special events that may want you to spend more money than you really want to, (in reality, its a marketing tatic, to us jerks, its their evil plot to make more money and it pisses us off). Just in general, most people wont talk of gravity in a positive light.

To be honest, most of the negatives about this game you wont realize until later when you know the game, at that point you can decide to stay or leave. Just give it a try.

If you need any help, my IGNs are: Julley, Leylia, Shiyla, Lynalynn, or HioSatillo
I'm not sure about those servers, but 255 is a bit much >.>. Wonder if the people on pirate servers were to fight those of the main server, who would win (with even levels of course and same gears)...

400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
No Offense.

Its better than Gaia. Play Super High Rate.

4,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
I like their graphics more than any other online game.
2D for the win. o 3o
If you can't find a reason to play a game (aka need others to convince you), then the game's obviously not for you and you should never bother, simple as that.

850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
cuz its awesome

5,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
People still play this Awful game?

Spooky Girl

18,525 Points
  • Scary Sampling 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Haunting Echo 75
Steampunk-Shaman

Awful is in the eye of the beholder. I've loved this game since beta and probably will until it closes. It's much better than ******** WoW.

5,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Sweet Peppermint Tea
Steampunk-Shaman

Awful is in the eye of the beholder. I've loved this game since beta and probably will until it closes. It's much better than ******** WoW.

That's not saying Much, WoW sucks Donkey c**k.

4,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Steampunk-Shaman

How is it awful? o.O Bad memories?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash