Welcome to Gaia! ::

right on to the person above me. There are lots of forums that are less heavily (and rightfully so) moderated. If you're so eager to prove how awesomely-awesome your pserver is, go do it where you are welcome to instead of whining to and about where you aren't.
That sentence does make sense, read it more than once if you have to.
Mikako
Desirus
i know its ''the rules'' and everything.

There's your reason right there. /no1

im looking for a good reason /pif

Original Gaian

12,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
All p.servers talk removed always lead up to one person providing a link..then it gets quoted..ect..e.ct. Violation of Gravity...and not allowed on GAIA Online.
Even if there was one thread for a certain subject there will always be new posts about the same subject. You can see this all over Gaia, ranging from stickies to regular threads. People are too lazy to see if there are recent threads about the same subject they're going to post about and soon there are tens of "OMG NEW ZELDA, HAVE YOU HERD OF IT??!" even on the same page.

And about the censorship matter. Public areas on the net where people can express their opinions have to have some kind of censorship.
If we look at Gaia in general, all posted content should be PG-13. When it isn't, there's need for censorship due to the age of some of the users. The same goes with illegalities (private servers in this case).
It's quite rare nowdays to find any community on the net without any kind of censorship. In the United States it's easy to sue anyone for pretty much anything, so I'm not surprised at all why online communities set certain rules and use censorship as a way to keep the community clean and out of trouble.

Since you don't like the rules and they don't make sense to you, I suggest you head to some other forum where the p. server talk is allowed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff