Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wats do you think is the best card?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on January 15, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 4 >

which card do u think is best? and why? Also, do you have it?
3nodding
bapho card
that would work nice on my agi knight, since the monsters are always on him
massive damage

:edit: well best for my personal uses
I like Choco Card ^_^
Ghosterling... you're pretty hard to hit when you're ghost element sweatdrop although the doppleganger card also sounded pretty cool... always fast attack.
i like the mistress card because i don't have to use gemstones anymore. domokun unfortunately i don't have one.. sad
Kanadada
I like Choco Card ^_^

Choco card doesn't exist yet. It's on the list of new cards to be added in the future.

http://iro.ragnarokonline.com/News/Notice/noticeView.asp?noticeSeqNo=57&mNum=6

Best card? Probably the Doppel card. Any melee class would love to have murderously fast aspd. XD
Pyoko
Kanadada
I like Choco Card ^_^

Choco card doesn't exist yet. It's on the list of new cards to be added in the future.

http://iro.ragnarokonline.com/News/Notice/noticeView.asp?noticeSeqNo=57&mNum=6

Best card? Probably the Doppel card. Any melee class would love to have murderously fast aspd. XD

I guess my comment is an inside thing. ^_^
bapho card!

3,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
What will I give to have a PORING CARD!
Nah, I just stick to Doop cause I am more of a speed demon.
I like good old Whisper card which works well for all my characters. I'm hoping they would make more cards that provide luk or int. 3nodding
I pretty much like ghostring, it makes mvp cards easier to hunt. I'm not saying it's the best card, but it's often useful. xp
I have personally used a dopple card on my Natural Crit Sin on Loki (I found the card from dopple on my second time killing him whee ) and trust me when I say that your attack speed goes through the roof. My account was deleted awhile after because a guild member reported everyone in my guild for suposedly botting when he got kicked out of the guild..... many many pissed off people

4,600 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
i like pupA CArd caUSE im a vit knight
id have to go for SS card cause im a sin but i do get a lot of use out of my whisper card
i thought dopple wasn't implemented?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces