Welcome to Gaia! ::

TAKES FOREVER, like what the hell. It has never taken this long for a healer to be queued. gonk scream
Because most people tend to unsubscribe or let their subscription go to waste once the final patch for an expansion has been out for a while. That is the way it has always been and always will be.
Geistly
Because most people tend to unsubscribe or let their subscription go to waste once the final patch for an expansion has been out for a while. That is the way it has always been and always will be.

Yeah which totally sucks, I have been playing since vanilla, and a lot of people are waiting until December to subscribe back because of the next exspanison.

Invisible Hunter

Nobody plays WoW, it's all about SWTOR

Interesting Smoker

7,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Mainly why I switched to a prot pally amazing que times haha
That Short Kid
Mainly why I switched to a prot pally amazing que times haha

Well, that's tanking. Tank que times are always fast. For heals, it surprised me to see how slow the que time is. I think it has to do with the realm I'm in cause I never had a problem with que times until I switched my realm.

7,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
The "on break until expansion" is totally me.

Try finding a friend that tanks and que with them. If you don't have any then make some more friends!

Sammiebear21's Husband

Dangerous Hunter

11,975 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
EI Angelo
Nobody plays WoW, it's all about SWTOR wildstar

Fixed. Noob. wink

Invisible Hunter

Tylios Naviliano
EI Angelo

Fixed. Noob. wink

Wildstar is for steers and queers ya ******** casual.

Sammiebear21's Husband

Dangerous Hunter

11,975 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
EI Angelo
Tylios Naviliano
EI Angelo

Fixed. Noob. wink

you sound like someone who hasn't played wildstar broseph.
and also, thats why WoW has easily double the actual player base and at least 6times the subscribers. because nobody plays WoW rolleyes

Invisible Hunter

Tylios Naviliano
EI Angelo
Tylios Naviliano
EI Angelo

Fixed. Noob. wink

and also, thats why WoW has easily double the actual player base and at least 6times the subscribers. because nobody plays WoW rolleyes

Because it looks horrendous and you have few skills tp use, in swtor is atleast 72. Swtor has a lot but only bc wow fags cant move on.

Sammiebear21's Husband

Dangerous Hunter

11,975 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
EI Angelo
Tylios Naviliano
EI Angelo
Tylios Naviliano
EI Angelo

Fixed. Noob. wink

Because it looks horrendous and you have few skills tp use, in swtor is atleast 72. Swtor has a lot but only bc wow fags cant move on.

ahh okay.
your one of those "anti-cartoony look" people.
and of those 72 how many do you actually use?
my assumption is you have a 4-7 skill rotation and the other 68-66 skills go unused except for the situation that calls for it.
and just think of it this way. Your shelling out money in a subscription to EA, me as an avid WoW player am shelling out my money to Activision. it's like you eating bacon flavored s**t and me eating chocolate flavored s**t. We might disagree on what is better, but were both still eating s**t.

Invisible Hunter

Tylios Naviliano
EI Angelo
Tylios Naviliano
EI Angelo
Tylios Naviliano
EI Angelo

Fixed. Noob. wink

ahh okay.
your one of those "anti-cartoony look" people.
and of those 72 how many do you actually use?
my assumption is you have a 4-7 skill rotation and the other 68-66 skills go unused except for the situation that calls for it.
and just think of it this way. Your shelling out money in a subscription to EA, me as an avid WoW player am shelling out my money to Activision. it's like you eating bacon flavored s**t and me eating chocolate flavored s**t. We might disagree on what is better, but were both still eating s**t.

Graphics not a problem bc i enjoyed borderlands.you only need 4 taskbars to have all the skills you learn, having all six is optional. Yo use just about half of what you learn depending on your play style.

Invisible Hunter

Tylios Naviliano
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff