Welcome to Gaia! ::

i would be a battle cause supports are hard to lvl up. the only good thing about support is that u just support ppl. battle is better cause u can do more damage than a support and u dont die that quick.

Also which is better?
Shodoji
i would be a battle cause supports are hard to lvl up. the only good thing about support is that u just support ppl. battle is better cause u can do more damage than a support and u dont die that quick.

Also which is better?

Actually, support is quite easy to level up... Just find a wizard, turn on share and go to High Orcs >>; Battlepriests have nobody but battlesmiths to level with and can't go to maps like Anolians and TI4, they're primarily undead killers or live in HOs forevar.
Full support..
Because I love heal slaves.
Elsebet
Shodoji

Also which is better?

Actually, support is quite easy to level up... Just find a wizard, turn on share and go to High Orcs >>; Battlepriests have nobody but battlesmiths to level with and can't go to maps like Anolians and TI4, they're primarily undead killers or live in HOs forevar.

i think battle is better cause if u were a support ppl brag for heals buffs and to support them like heal them when there fighting. then u become there slaves. not like battle u can tell them ur a battle and they will go away so they wont bother u biggrin
But they will still bother you. They will still ask, just because you are a priest. As for me, I'm going full support.
I am a support priest and let me tell you :

Support Priests level faster than battle. You can take a support acolyte and if you are really dedicated, you can make priest in 2 weeks. (less on sakray or so)

TU/Heal Bombing - it all equals fast leveling. Heck, I barely share on my priestess and just run around prisons heal bombing stuff since I have enough flee to dodge hunter flies like nothing. When I do support, all you have to do is take a party to TI and all the exp is there.
Shodoji

i think battle is better cause if u were a support ppl brag for heals buffs and to support them like heal them when there fighting. then u become there slaves. not like battle u can tell them ur a battle and they will go away so they wont bother u biggrin

I know you don't want to admit this, but unfortunately you're a slave of priestess. The priestess can ask you do just about anything to let you have some heals. ninja I've seen... people do things... for a priestess... ninja

I'm not like that, of course. Not much. smile
Friend of mine is doing an aco, told her if she did a support build I'd pl her to jlvl 50 fast as possible, lol.
but for support i dont noe what to lvl up crying tats y i get a battle

4,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Support over battle anyday.
I think I'd rather be an ME priest sweatdrop
You can't base your characters on what others would do. If you think it would be more fun to play battle priest, make one. If you don't want a support, that would be the most awful character to ever have. Trust me, I've seen a person play one, who didn't even want one. >_>; Wouldn't have wanted to see that...
the game NEEDS support priests. however, it would be completely fine if it wasnt even possible to make a battle priest.

support acos need parties, and usually continue to rely on them for their entire priest lives. like elsebet said, battle priests dont party so well, so they dont have to rely on others and can fight in a much higher variety of places than healbombing GY and such.

which do i like better? theyre both fun, but since i play alone a lot, battle is more suited for me. close call though
supports preferably
Battlepriest can do anolians at higher levels oO

Nobody can do TI4 without a good party though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff