Welcome to Gaia! ::

OmegaDragon
MiLK`
OmegaDragon
*Cough*Notlegit*Cough* maybe she made a typo though and it's +11...

Lmfao. It's called Doppleganger.

1. Doppleganger does NOT give insane amounts of Agi
2. It heightens ASPD by 33%
3. The ASPD bonus is not implented yet, therefore, Dopple card does nothing, with the exception when it is modfied, and given unbalanced attributes.

in short

You = sux at teh RO.

Well for 1. I'm a SABER sin. 2. I use DDP, that means two Dopples let me use fast attack all the time and one Phreeoni gives me +100 accuracy.

That's not "sucking" at RO when I probably have a higher and better build than you anyway. Plus, the point of this topic is about my Gladius, NOT my Saber. Thanks.
MiLK`
OmegaDragon
MiLK`
OmegaDragon

3. The ASPD bonus is not implented yet, therefore, Dopple card does nothing, with the exception when it is modfied, and given unbalanced attributes.

in short

You = sux at teh RO.

That's not "sucking" at RO when I probably have a higher and better build than you anyway.

Excuse me while I.... Aaahhahahahahhaaa!! xd
MiLK`
OmegaDragon
MiLK`
OmegaDragon

in short

You = sux at teh RO.

Well for 1. I'm a SABER sin. 2. I use DDP, that means two Dopples let me use fast attack all the time and one Phreeoni gives me +100 accuracy.

That's not "sucking" at RO when I probably have a higher and better build than you anyway. Plus, the point of this topic is about my Gladius, NOT my Saber. Thanks.

Alright, you aren't exactly a bad person, I came off as an a** and I apologize, though I'd still like to debate, let me try not to be a troll and talk somewhat sensible here.

1. Thats nice, whats that have to do with a Doppleganger card?
2. These cards are rare to the extreme on official servers, how you came across them yourself is probably not legit itself. You have no right to boast about being "better" than me until you have played a legit server, which has no modifications at all.
3. You didn't answer my third, the card is modified, it is imbalanced to the games normal standards, and you probably would not last very long in a legit server. (Note the -probably-, I am only assuming, not telling you would not for sure.)
OmegaDragon
MiLK`
OmegaDragon
MiLK`
OmegaDragon

in short

You = sux at teh RO.

Alright, you aren't exactly a bad person, I came off as an a** and I apologize, though I'd still like to debate, let me try not to be a troll and talk somewhat sensible here.

1. Thats nice, whats that have to do with a Doppleganger card?
2. These cards are rare to the extreme on official servers, how you came across them yourself is probably not legit itself. You have no right to boast about being "better" than me until you have played a legit server, which has no modifications at all.
3. You didn't answer my third, the card is modified, it is imbalanced to the games normal standards, and you probably would not last very long in a legit server. (Note the -probably-, I am only assuming, not telling you would not for sure.)

I understand you trying to debate maturally, and I appreciate that because it's a rare sight on Gaia especially.

But I'd like to stay on topic instead of talking about my Dopple Cards.
Basically, I wanted information on what cards people suggest to put into my Gladius. I listed my Stats for the sole purpose of letting people see what they are and what card would be benificial to the category. Not whether I "steal" or use "imbalanced" cards. Because 1. It's not stealing, I merely played iRO during Beta until it became P2P and then stopped because I rather spend my money on something real than a game, and 2. The PS I'm on isn't very imbalanced at all and it's actually very similar to the actual iRO.

And that's my two cents.
Right then, sorry for wasting your time.
OmegaDragon
Right then, sorry for wasting your time.

No worries. You aren't to blame, you just weren't given all the information.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff