10,650 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Team Edward 100
Ophelian
darkdark111
Ophelian
darkdark111
Ophelian
if i could actualy get online i would be playing wow, but i'm just gonna install tera again see if the downtime is beter now

Yeh i played wow once good times biggrin hmm and you should definitely install TERA again it doesn't get us much down time as it did but get ready for a Long long download 3nodding

well i'm sure you guys can keep me company till then + i still have some cleaning to do sweatdrop

3nodding you said 'install tera again' so have you played it before?? cat_biggrin

yes twice actualy, once when it was brand new and you still had to pay for it and then the second time when it had just gotten free to play. but on both occasions wow came out with a new expantion and i ended up playing that and deleting tera

yeh wow just sucks you in when a new expansion get released i do the same thing lol so what lvl did you get to?

Romantic Lunatic

darkdark111
Ophelian
darkdark111
Ophelian
darkdark111
Ophelian
if i could actualy get online i would be playing wow, but i'm just gonna install tera again see if the downtime is beter now

Yeh i played wow once good times biggrin hmm and you should definitely install TERA again it doesn't get us much down time as it did but get ready for a Long long download 3nodding

well i'm sure you guys can keep me company till then + i still have some cleaning to do sweatdrop

3nodding you said 'install tera again' so have you played it before?? cat_biggrin

yes twice actualy, once when it was brand new and you still had to pay for it and then the second time when it had just gotten free to play. but on both occasions wow came out with a new expantion and i ended up playing that and deleting tera

yeh wow just sucks you in when a new expansion get released i do the same thing lol so what lvl did you get to?

on tera i think 30-40 ish not sure anymore its bin a while biggrin on wow i have about 4 lvl 90 chars

Lonely Humorist

10,650 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Team Edward 100
Ophelian
darkdark111
Ophelian
darkdark111
Ophelian

on tera i think 30-40 ish not sure anymore its bin a while biggrin on wow i have about 4 lvl 90 chars

gonk Whaa 4 lvl 90's on wow, i only have one and probably only ever one i cant be bothered doing all that damn grinding again lol and yeh Tera is also pretty grindy especially when you hit the 25's gonk what class is your favorite in wow??

Romantic Lunatic

darkdark111
Ophelian
darkdark111
Ophelian
darkdark111
Ophelian

gonk Whaa 4 lvl 90's on wow, i only have one and probably only ever one i cant be bothered doing all that damn grinding again lol and yeh Tera is also pretty grindy especially when you hit the 25's gonk what class is your favorite in wow??

i'm an altoholic i have every class atleast once :p but my favorite class mhhhh i dont know i always seem to go back to hunter and shaman so yeh i guess those. what server are you on?

Lonely Humorist

10,650 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Team Edward 100
Ophelian
darkdark111
Ophelian
darkdark111
Ophelian

i'm an altoholic i have every class atleast once :p but my favorite class mhhhh i dont know i always seem to go back to hunter and shaman so yeh i guess those. what server are you on?

hmmm back when i used to play i was on Aggramar i think and i was an insane warlock fanboy lol but i hear hunters and shammys are really good strangely they are the only 2 classes i haven't tried gonk but i think i want to get back into wow though and try a hunter

Romantic Lunatic

darkdark111
Ophelian
darkdark111
Ophelian
darkdark111
Ophelian

hmmm back when i used to play i was on Aggramar i think and i was an insane warlock fanboy lol but i hear hunters and shammys are really good strangely they are the only 2 classes i haven't tried gonk but i think i want to get back into wow though and try a hunter

eu server or us? well the new expation is coming "soon" so maybe you should give it a shot, when you pre order it you can lvl a char to lvl 90 intstantly heart

Lonely Humorist

10,650 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Team Edward 100
Ophelian
darkdark111
Ophelian
darkdark111
Ophelian

eu server or us? well the new expation is coming "soon" so maybe you should give it a shot, when you pre order it you can lvl a char to lvl 90 intstantly heart

:O Woah an instant 90 thats awesome that would be so much easier than grinding all the way up to 100 from lvl 1 (when the new dlc comes out) i didn't think blizzard would ever be that generous lol and i was on a us server 3nodding which where you on?

Romantic Lunatic

darkdark111
Ophelian
darkdark111
Ophelian
darkdark111
Ophelian

:O Woah an instant 90 thats awesome that would be so much easier than grinding all the way up to 100 from lvl 1 (when the new dlc comes out) i didn't think blizzard would ever be that generous lol and i was on a us server 3nodding which where you on?

i'm on silvermoon eu server and defias brotherhood also eu server

Lonely Humorist

10,650 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Team Edward 100
Ophelian
darkdark111
Ophelian
darkdark111
Ophelian

:O i have an old old druid on silvermoon eu server if i can remember but he is only lvl 30 sweatdrop

Romantic Lunatic

darkdark111
Ophelian
darkdark111
Ophelian
darkdark111
Ophelian

:O i have an old old druid on silvermoon eu server if i can remember but he is only lvl 30 sweatdrop

one of my 90s is a druid, i had a real hard time lvling her. hybrid classes are usealy harder to play imo crying well still 1h to go on my tera download

Lonely Humorist

10,650 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Team Edward 100
Ophelian
darkdark111
Ophelian
darkdark111
Ophelian

one of my 90s is a druid, i had a real hard time lvling her. hybrid classes are usealy harder to play imo crying well still 1h to go on my tera download

yeh they can be real jerks to lvl up lol

Golden Gawker

6,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Currently none at the moment...

But I get the occasional WoW itch from time to time but I could never afford it now. crying

Any of the free ones like Guild Wars 2 just makes me wanna play WoW again so I'm trying to avoid them so I'm not anymore tempted to go back to WoW.

Lonely Explorer

I really just play one at a time, it was WoW now I most play FFXIV.
I don't have enough time to really play more then one maybe two.

Enduring Victory

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Millionaire 200
I am currently playing Hearthstone (beta) and World of Warcraft.

Lonely Humorist

10,650 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Team Edward 100
Mix Master Maha
Currently none at the moment...

But I get the occasional WoW itch from time to time but I could never afford it now. crying

Any of the free ones like Guild Wars 2 just makes me wanna play WoW again so I'm trying to avoid them so I'm not anymore tempted to go back to WoW.

yeh thats what damn blizzard does to people like us gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces