Welcome to Gaia! ::

I started up an aco a bit ago and I was doing great. Finally bitoff more than I can chew in the culverts at aroun level 25. I think it was close to 12 thief bugs swarmed me. I took out 4 of em though ^_^. couldn't keep up with helaing and doing damage fast enough though... >.> <.<

Anyway I died... joy... and poof back at my save point which happens to be... in the middle of the fricken desert >.< last I checked I was saved in Izlude but there I was in the desert... ._.

Well I suppose the queston is anyone else end up in some bizarre location after dieing? And I should make a note to save when I get back to prontera... -_-
i died and i ended back somewhere with goblins...
I was once in Umbala dungeon helping out my party, and then I died and ended up in Prontera... crying
Desert? Maybe you found some quest npc there?

I really don't know why I saved in Amatsu, grr....
This one time..I died and spawned back in the same place i died...Then died again and spawned back in Pront >_<
yesterday I acidently attacked a creamy and well joy! it attacks me back , I die, I end up there again so it kills me, I come back there, it kills me that kept on like 3 times then it killed me and I went to pronterra
I was finishing up training in Payon4 and was headed through Payon when all the sudden I got mobbed by Fake Angels. D: It was New Year's Eve on oRO so a few of the GM's got summon happy in town.
XD When you take the aco test, they save you in the middle of the desert with the NPC so you cant bwing back to town. So annoying >.> Happened to me several times.
Quote:
XD When you take the aco test, they save you in the middle of the desert with the NPC so you cant bwing back to town. So annoying >.> Happened to me several times.
Yeah I was going to say that too. Thats what happened to you.
Cheap trick... Didn't work for me anyway. I didn't think to bring Bwings heh. >.> <.<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff