Welcome to Gaia! ::

To be honest...i dont get it...i hear its coming, but what does it do? what're the requirements? sweatdrop

((sorry for the n00b questions, but i really dont know~ razz )
stare if its pRO... its gonna be implemented 61 days after sakray...
and if its faulty... its gonna be delayed... blame the gms....

Its after episode 6 i heared... i know its this year.... thats all i know...

even our clothing dye isnt implemented yet.... it really bites.... i wanna wear white..... xp
and I wanna wear black
The wedding patch is part of the Amatsu/Gonryun (Episode 6) update. The requirements are: A bride character (Preferably your GF, but some people HAVE wed their own characters together. XD), a groom character (Try to look handsome when you propose), and some intimacy (or at least a plan to get married).

When you pop the question to them (via the game interface), it will show a "<Yournamehere> has propose marriage to you, do you accept?" on their side (sort of like a party or guild invite, but more binding). The weddings will take place in Prontera church, etc. etc. (Invite your friends, family, guild, the GMs, whoever you want).

When married, the bride and groom recieve an accessory, "Wedding Ring." It cant be sold,traded,dropped or stolen, and has 0 weight. When equipped, it gives the following skills:

"I will protect you" (guys only)
-Gives a percentage of your HP to your wife. Imagine male priests being wed to Vit knights, and you can see how handy this can be.

"I will adore you" (ladies only)
-Gives a percentage of her SP to her husband.

"I want to see you" (Both, both must have the ring equipped to work, disabled for castle sieges)
-Takes a minute to cast and ALOT of SP, but you pretty much summon your husband/wife. Exercise with caution. If they say, were about to grab a Bapho card when you suddenly brought them to Prontera, I can see a bleak future for you. XD

Oh, and as far as I know, you cant annul/divorce, so dont marry just anyone. XD
Galeris
Oh, and as far as I know, you cant annul/divorce, so dont marry just anyone. XD

Um.. I think you can (?) but i heard it costs like 2 million Z..
the wedding pact is so that you can get together and it comes with some skill that you can have the male can give hp to the wife and the wife can give the husband sp that and there is romanic tele which at any given time if the other is on you can summon he\she to that location but other then that it just a fun thing that you can injoy in the game
Yes you get a Divorce NPC in a later update... was it Niff or Umbala?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff