Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Gaian

Those new things.

So nice. <3

Dapper Guildswoman

Threatened Spatula
Those new things.

So nice. <3

I'm so excited for the bases man! However I'm going to miss pulling 1mil+ chaos bolts crying

Friendly Gaian

-Meuhmeuhcow-
Threatened Spatula
Those new things.

So nice. <3

I'm so excited for the bases man! However I'm going to miss pulling 1mil+ chaos bolts crying
I'm also excited for them. And the new models, and new zones, dungeons, raids, etc.

That number squish is a good thing though! They were really getting out of hand.

Friendly Gaian

Gh4stly
You mean the things they took out because they have had years to implement them but then decide at the last minute that it is not worth the effort and people will be stupid enough to pay for their game anyway?
Are you going to miss your widdle Carrion Swarm? lol

Friendly Gaian

Gh4stly
Threatened Spatula

Who said I was a warlock?
Nobody.

But that seems to be the main bitching about the pruning.

Friendly Gaian

Gh4stly
Threatened Spatula

Well I am but I have no problem with Carrion Swarm being removed. It was absolutely useless. What else have they taken away? Blizzard has always hated my class so I would not be surprised if they actually have removed useful/fun spells.
They don't hate any of the classes. Honestly, most of those nerfs and buffs are because other players can't stop complaining about how 'overpowered' they are in PvP...

Friendly Gaian

Gh4stly
Threatened Spatula

Contrary to what you say, they do. I have been playing a warlock for many years now and that much has been proven to me. The complaints are usually made by classes who are actually quite overpowered themselves and dislike it when they face someone who can not be killed instantly. Rogues in particular need to be nerfed into the ground but that goes for any game that has them or a similar class.
Again, changes have to be made. They do what they can to BALANCE the game. Just because they 'nerfed' your class and 'buffed' rogues doesn't mean they hate all Warlock players.

You're upset because back in the older parts of WoW, your class was one of those 'overpowered' classes. Dominating in almost everything. Now that has been 'taken away' you feel like you're entitled to complain that they don't like your class and every other one is better than yours.

Friendly Gaian

Gh4stly
Threatened Spatula

You are making entirely too many assumptions and being quite obnoxious about it. Not that I am surprised, people who play Blizzard games are quite notorious for doing so.
And you're complaining and making accusations about a game you don't even play any more.

Friendly Gaian

Gh4stly
Threatened Spatula

Except I do play it so congratulations on knowing absolutely nothing.
Then why are you complaining about it?

You play the game, you play a warlock. But all you've done is complain about how terrible they are to your class, despite warlocks being one of the top DPS classes this expansion and one of the most played in WoW in general. You complain about all the other classes, mostly rogues being overpowered yet you sit here and imply I know nothing? I'm making assumptions, yes, but you're not giving a whole lot to work with. Other than you feeling you're entitled to complain or even have the privilege of doing so. Have a problem with things? Take it up with their staff, because I seriously don't want to hear it from a whiny child anymore.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff