Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Fatcat

Heard iRO was going F2P... has it occured ?
o w o

EDIT:
Okay did some research, found out about Valkyrie.
Does anyone play there?
If I start an account there can I transfer it to a P2P server?
iRO is going all free to play with VIP status to accounts~
VIP accounts will have specil dungeon access, storage benefits (still debating), unlimited multiclienting (still debating), inc.exp, 1% death penalty and basically the stuff that the premium servers had.
only bit that people are realy debating on for the free to play are the no multiclienting for f2p members (which may be altered) and the storage amounts.

expected date is april6th

but yeah, IF you want to make an account on valkyrie feel free though i believe server transfers cost you money.

btw i play on valk<3
(cuz i'm poor~*sadface*)

Dapper Fatcat

Liiimonade
iRO is going all free to play with VIP status to accounts~
VIP accounts will have specil dungeon access, storage benefits (still debating), unlimited multiclienting (still debating), inc.exp, 1% death penalty and basically the stuff that the premium servers had.
only bit that people are realy debating on for the free to play are the no multiclienting for f2p members (which may be altered) and the storage amounts.

expected date is april6th

but yeah, IF you want to make an account on valkyrie feel free though i believe server transfers cost you money.

btw i play on valk<3
(cuz i'm poor~*sadface*)

baw! i'm poor too... that's why I was wondering...
i'm just a little nervous about playing because its been so long since i've played and i forget where to level and stuff @ w @;;

Healer

Also what Liiimonade has said is what I know so far and I'm looking forward to it but since I can't wait I started playing already haha
Kitton Mew

baw! i'm poor too... that's why I was wondering...
i'm just a little nervous about playing because its been so long since i've played and i forget where to level and stuff @ w @;;

yeah~ there are some nice sites to figure out where to lvl too~ irowiki is one, their database is really nice~ and another one is RODE-R which is good to find monster's in your lvl range to killC:

Dapper Fatcat

Alright o w o

Going to play!
I've been looking for threads to frequent on Gaia and I always come lurk on RO's so I might as well play. Also, just love RO in general ~!

Dapper Fatcat

So just started tonight. Changed job to Acolyte. ( I enjoy being buffer/healer )

annnnnnnd it's quite ronry ; w ;
Anyone7 wanna be RO frannnnnds? > w <

3,400 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
I would play with chus...
But I can't seem to get back into Ragnarok.
Maybe cause I are so lonely... ._.

Healer

Dainty Kitton
So just started tonight. Changed job to Acolyte. ( I enjoy being buffer/healer )

annnnnnnd it's quite ronry ; w ;
Anyone7 wanna be RO frannnnnds? > w <

You can add me if you want, my in-game username is Azure Skyheart :3

Decorated Pumpkin

18,500 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I didn't know about the Valkyrie server either until I started looking into the "iRO is going F2P" thing a friend told me about. I just started playing yesterday. <3
I just got onto valkyrie last night and was messing around with it. Its been a few years since I have been in game and cant seem to remember how it all works >.>

If you or anyone else wanna group together in there, and help each other out please send me a message on here biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff