Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unbeatable Loiterer

Here to help, whether it is Thresh or support related.

Noob

I have different opinions on using his ult against one person, but your ult was worth it. For me, personally, I don't usually use AoE ults unless two or more enemies would be affected. Of course, single target ults with AoE effects, like Lissandra's, are excusable.

Unbeatable Loiterer

marc in da hood
I have different opinions on using his ult against one person, but your ult was worth it. For me, personally, I don't usually use AoE ults unless two or more enemies would be affected. Of course, single target ults with AoE effects, like Lissandra's, are excusable.
If it means you are able to delete one member from the enemy team, sometimes ulting just one person it worth. Because then once they are dead, you have number advantage and you are able to snowball from there.

When i ulted in this video, I did it because it was an opportunity to zone 3 people.

But in another scenario it is worth ulting for a high priority target if it means you can gain something from it. E.g. if the enemy's jungler is caught out, if you kill him it is a free baron. Thresh ult for baron is more than worth.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff