Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feral Protector

12,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cool Cat 500
Was leading the charge in Ashran for the past week until they nerfed the final bosses HP to hell. Its pretty much broken. Then they went and nerfed the honor. Its broked yo. Any interesting screens?

Thats what I accumulated since the patch dropped... Didnt pvp in mist at all.

User Image

Sugary Snack

10,025 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Blob's To You 100
Hey I have a question, so I have a warrior, and I am wondering what the best ability rotation is in order to raise my dps?

Feral Protector

12,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cool Cat 500
Nekrotical
kingliger

It's an easy feat when you play an overpowered class.

Overpowered? You on crack or something? Prot warriors in def are only annoying. I bet you play Feral. Thats overpowered because of all the silly a** heals. I still get beat... a lot. But one on one against other warriors its easy. Its also very easy feat if you had skill.

Unless you have a prot warrior and know how to play it. Don't call it easy. Glad stance is the flavor of the month and are garbage. I lose to highly skilled players... OR RET PALLYS... ******** those guys they are a bit OP.

When fury gets its crit back I'll show its just as easy. Little defensive sorry razz

Prot is going to be near useless when the new season hits. Also any DK with asphyxiate... GG me.

We arent even the Flavor of the Month. Stop watching videos on Icy-veins and the likes, very misleading.

Feral Protector

12,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cool Cat 500
CaitlinMalice
Hey I have a question, so I have a warrior, and I am wondering what the best ability rotation is in order to raise my dps?

Which warrior do you play? Arms, Fury, or Protection?

http://www.icy-veins.com/ has a good rotation for all but dont listen to everything they say. You'll find that your equipment (keyboard,mouse) setup and placement of skills and your own made macros will change what they say. Its all about knowing when to use your procs and when to burst.

Distinct Tycoon

I'm curious; If blizz knows the people will just blast right through their raid content like it's nothing, why don't they make it more difficult/rewarding?

FFXIV seems to be doing well when it comes to challenging raid content. (as any raid content should be)

Conservative Regular

The Greene
I'm curious; If blizz knows the people will just blast right through their raid content like it's nothing, why don't they make it more difficult/rewarding?

FFXIV seems to be doing well when it comes to challenging raid content. (as any raid content should be)

That's what mythic is for

But the people who blast right through it are going to blast right through anyway.

The rest of the playerbase will take it's time.

Distinct Tycoon

Nekrotical
twiggimmapiggus

My warlock is at one hundred, my mage is at level ninety-nine and a little over a half, and while my hunter is only at level ninety-two, I believe his mechanics will allow him to level the fastest. As for your question? It is indeed but that is likely due to the fact that there are more ways to earn experience. There is a potion you can buy at your garrison to increase experience gained from slaying monsters and completing quests.

There are follower missions that award nearly thirty-thousand experience each time you succeed. On top of that, there are Bonus Objectives, rares, and treasures everywhere and they each give you a hefty amount of experience. Aside from that, a lot of the zones seem... compact, so it does not take as long to get to your objectives or to the next quest hub. I also believe that flight paths are much quicker now so that helps.

You play WoW? : ' D

Distinct Tycoon

Nekrotical
The Greene

No. That game sucks. talk2hand

Oh goodness, you almost broke character. I was worried there for a second.
I read on WoW chat today something interesting and maybe worth discussing. They said that although Blizz had introduced what was intended on being something from long ago, it wasn't as tough as it was way back when.

My thoughts on that are an agree and a disagree. I agree that in some areas of the game they could have put in a bit more originality and not have the characters look so similar to today's toons its literally laughable. But I disagree with some of the difficulty with some of the quests at least.

Here too, with questing...it seems a bit...messed up. In Shadowmoon valley (alliance toons), it seems way easy with the orcs when those wolves are tougher than the orcs and there are some very annoying beasts there too. But, when you get to Telredor (the supposed next area), you get to the new Tuurem (originality...Blizz...come up with a better name for cities and indicate which is old and which is new) it seems proper to the level you're at.

I have been playing a Dranei level 95 ret/holy pally (tank healer), which as you people did point out, they are one of the toughest and over powered classes. No arguments there. But...it gets me wondering too...if Pallies are supposed to be the toughest and they have trouble in some areas (skill with class excluded as that can be a factor), what does that mean for those that are intentionally suckish.

Since this expansion, though I have been playing an alliance toon, I find that the horde side has it better when it comes to the questing. (I have a blood elf hunter level 91)

What are your thoughts on this?

Wealthy Noob

4,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
I played warrior before it was cool. dramallama but great to see we have a wow community on our hands on here. I need more friends on there. Def the ladies haha sweatdrop

Wealthy Noob

4,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
Nekrotical
kingliger

All of these assumptions you have made are quite hilarious but far from the truth. Every warrior I have spoken to has admitted it's overpowered (some begrudgingly, others happily) and I have personally witnessed it myself. This is something that you simply can not argue.
Can't we just play the game and not worry about who is overpowered? There will ALWAYS be an OP class... no matter how you look at it. It just depends on who blizz wants to s**t on xp I kinda like the fact that warriors are finally the talk of the town. (one of them anyway) Not to mention all the nerfs they threw into peoples faces lol rogues thank god and warlocks.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff