Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sweeeeeeeet
Mei tsuki7
Sweeeeeeeet
Hello everyone o.o
I just started WoW after being away from it for awhile.
So I'm probably not welcome here in this discussion huh? XD
Well, it's been hard for me finding a realm to be in and finding a guild.
I just want to make some new friends o.o

Well I just happen to have a guild of my own that you're welcome to join. It's on Emerald Dream.

Ohhh okay I'll make a character in Emerald Dream right this moment.
What's your battle ID?
How good do you believe your guild is active wise and player population?
Are you all friendly? :3

I'll PM you my battle.net ID.
My guild is still starting up but we have a few active members already. I don't intend to have a huge guild but I'm hoping for at least 15 active people with 50 people period being the limit. This is the guild website.
Yes I'm friendly. XD

Dapper Kitten

@
    Hello everyone!

I've jsut started up playing again to get through cata and panda before WoD...I'm also going to BlizzCon in a few weeks so I thought it would be nice to meet some more WoW fans since I don't know too many! ; w; /

Nice to meet you!

Dapper Kitten

Gheistly

Sorry! I play on Tichondrius as a Tauren resto Druid, right now I'm at 88. :3

Dapper Kitten

Gheistly
Mochaspar

Never mind. I hate you, Horde scum. /spit

emotion_donotwant

//sobs into the sunset

Greedy Consumer

9,850 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cool Cat 500
So I'm trying out healing starting at the lowest leveled dungeons....and oh my god.
I don't mind that I constantly have to be casting, it's kind of a cool strategy that way, but holy shock doesn't do enough when I have to be mobile and need a quick cast, and word of glory is absolutely useless. stressed
So my only reliable spell is flash of light, but like I said there situations where I have to be mobile...I used to heal with a paladin some time before the patch and I loved holy shock and light of dawn and basically my instant cast spells.
What have they done to you, holy paladins?! gonk
Raz the Red Herring
So I'm trying out healing starting at the lowest leveled dungeons....and oh my god.
I don't mind that I constantly have to be casting, it's kind of a cool strategy that way, but holy shock doesn't do enough when I have to be mobile and need a quick cast, and word of glory is absolutely useless. stressed
So my only reliable spell is flash of light, but like I said there situations where I have to be mobile...I used to heal with a paladin some time before the patch and I loved holy shock and light of dawn and basically my instant cast spells.

They're not bad at all at max level. I don't know why your WoG is absolutely useless honestly. I use mine, well really the talented replacement version, all the time.

Greedy Consumer

9,850 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Mei tsuki7
Raz the Red Herring

They're not bad at all at max level. I don't know why your WoG is absolutely useless honestly. I use mine, well really the talented replacement version, all the time.

Maybe it just sucks at low levels then, or before I turn it into Eternal Flame.

Greedy Consumer

9,850 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Gheistly
Raz the Red Herring

I know this is hardly a proper fix to your unfortunate problem but you could always ask that the tank slow down. If he/she refuses tell him/her (in whatever manner you desire) that because of the patch, you are no longer able to provide mobile healing services. If he/she attempts to fight with you on it then you let him/her know that any wipes that occur are solely his/her fault.

I could try that...the last tank was kind, I should have just said something about them running way ahead and initiating heavy combat when their too far and out of my line of sight.
Raz the Red Herring
Mei tsuki7
Raz the Red Herring

What level are you?
Also, what server are you on?

Greedy Consumer

9,850 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Mei tsuki7
Raz the Red Herring
Mei tsuki7
Raz the Red Herring

What level are you?
Also, what server are you on?

I played a draenei holy paladin to 83 or so before the patch, started again on an rp server Wyrmrest Accord this time with a blood elf after the patch...this new one is only 24.
Also, I'm unsure how to keep casting when the issue isn't that the tank keeps moving farther away but that I'm trying to avoid AoE messes.
Nearly wiped on the last boss of remade BFD because Akumai throws out a lot of AoE stuff that I had to keep moving away from.
Burgrisst/NIVEK here. Still alive and well on warcraft!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff