Welcome to Gaia! ::

FenrisVollmond
Aileanna-chan

Sigh so damn true. Blizzard's idea of balancing the classes imo = zomg! the pvp fanatics are QQ again.. who gets the bat this time!

That read so true to me.

Yeah, I've noticed right before a major nerfing of the classes, the PvP addicts in the forums are more vigorous in their rants than usual.. then new patch notes come out announcing the very class they have latched onto because they suck and keep getting their asses kicked by them are getting hit.
_K u R 1-K u N_
I'm loving this new thread <333
Thanks, Renna
biggrin
User Image
Yume wo mite Namida shite Kizutsuite mo . . .

_K u R 1-K u N_: Thanks! I'm so glad people are enjoying it.

Fenris: Haha, yay! I have Stinker too. ^_^ Do you have Pengu from the Kalu'ak?

I hate how PvP is leading to the nerf of pretty cool PvE aspects of the game. I will NEVER forgive them for making it so that night elves cannot eat or drink while in Shadowmeld.

. . . Genjitsu ha gamushara ni kurushi
User Image

Aged Citizen

No Pengu yet sad but someday
When were we able to eat and drink in Shadowmeld?
I'm fairly certain I couldn't when I made my druid.
User Image

You could eat and drink while Shadowmelded though allllllll of vanilla WoW and most of BC. They changed it in that big change on Shadowmeld just before Wrath came out. sad

Good luck, Fenris!

User Image

Aged Citizen

bird-hat-thing
I've always been able to..
I don't remember being able to...
I made my druid in 2.1, I believe.
FenrisVollmond
bird-hat-thing
I've always been able to..

Yep, before the improved shadowmeld for PvP and combat - yet it fails epically against bosses >_< - druids were able to sit and eat and drink when they were shadowmelded. And I think it's BS that bosses can see through it. Know how many run backs would be saved on a wipe if we could? OH NOES! the stupid DPS didn't wait for the tanks to grab agro on Patchwerk! half the raid shadowmelds.. faster rezzing of raid, less repair bills for me!

24,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Party Animal 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Does anyone have any good links for Death Knight / Warlock builds geared for solo play?

The main class I play is hunter, I have six spread out on different realms with two being lvl 80, with them being BM specced using BigRedKitty's talent tree.

Instead of going back to leveling up the other 4 hunters, I'd like to try my hand at leveling a DK/Warlock because of those classes abilities to summon pets to use as a default second team member like a hunter's pet.

But while leveling, I'd like to know how to effectively use my talent points to make a good character to solo with.

Aged Citizen

Wrenry
Does anyone have any good links for Death Knight / Warlock builds geared for solo play?

The main class I play is hunter, I have six spread out on different realms with two being lvl 80, with them being BM specced using BigRedKitty's talent tree.

Instead of going back to leveling up the other 4 hunters, I'd like to try my hand at leveling a DK/Warlock because of those classes abilities to summon pets to use as a default second team member like a hunter's pet.

But while leveling, I'd like to know how to effectively use my talent points to make a good character to solo with.
If you want to be a DK with a pet then you'll need to spec Unholy and I know next to nothing about Unholy... And, even in saying that, I don't even know much about my primary spec of Blood.

I could only tell you to check out the DK forums on the WoW forum, read what they have to say.
for the horda scream

behemot
tauren
cazador
lvl 70
talent:suvivor
full epic

server: radical server

tauren tauren yaho rofl
SEBASLAYER
for the horda scream

behemot
tauren
cazador
lvl 70
talent:suvivor
full epic

server: radical server

tauren tauren yaho rofl

Heh. Heheh.
Hahahaha.
Hoohoohoo...
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Sparkly Lunatic

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Teh shark has made

*Facepalm*

her mark <3 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

*snicker* Horda, is that like Honda? wink

Wrenry

You could always try WoW Wiki. They have a lot of useful resources for things like talents and specs (though I've never gone to see what they have in regards to DKs).

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas