Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who Believes That support Priests need more Thanx?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on May 27, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 >

Its a hard life yes. Its a nice life though..
Much love for Priests and Prestesseses! 3nodding I've encountered some kind ones that have buffed my little battle aco for no reason that I could figure. Perhaps they were remembering the hard times when they were younger?

We should all give each other more respect. 3nodding A full out "Please" makes me much more eager to toss a heal your way. Even if my battle aco's heal is really weak. sweatdrop
Support priestess is hell easy. o_o; But that's an opinion, of course. When I made my first aco to priestess, it was a lot of fun with parties. ^^ Sure the exp was kinda bad and the heals weren't so good that I wasn't good at supporting, but it was fun.
Now as I'm a priestess, it's faster than leveling my sin. ^^ She's higher than the sin too. o_O

But! surprised The acoes are hard to lvl anyways. Unfortunately there isn't always good parties and more idiots. ;_; Poor acoes...
I actually get lots of love on my priest. Most people blame themselves if we ever die, which is partially their fault although it was my fault for not recovering sp when i had the chance...

7,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
I really love being a Full Support Priest. I really enjoy helping the people in need of Rune Midgard.

HEAL!!
AGI UP!!
BLESSING!!
KYRIE ELEISON!!

^^
that just moved me to make an aco and abuse my heal..........
kinda like what yuufa did in the anime................/gg
*Takes a bow* Thank you! Its nice to have someone that reconizes the trouble I went through to become a Priest...I had no friends while making him so I did all the lvling solo...no parties no help no tanking nothing all running around lvling...But I enjoy serving the people as long as you keep having those drop parties. so I can support myself...
Support Priests are easy to level :/ *Has level 70 support Priest* The Aco part is the hard part -.- But hey, most other people solo to second class, why is it any different that an Aco does?

Anyway, support Priests have stupidly easy times in parties, they have more SP than Acos. Imagin an Aco attemping to buff and heal a party of 5 or 6 in a difficult area, they'd run out of SP quickly. Priest just stand still and let the SP regain skill kick in, or Mag and continue on. Not to mention they have more skills to help the party (KE, LA, LD...). Anyway, support Priests wouldn't be much without someone to support.
The support Priests I have met while playing on my Hunter were right jerks "I'm not healing YOU" "I have better things to waste my Sp on" "buy a heal clip" "I'm not a heal slave" or crap along those lines -.-

Original Gaian

First of all, I do not believe in abbreviations at any time except for when you're in desperate need (IE: 3 monsters on you), outside of the desperate times, you should type the words properly.

Priests need a lot more kudos to them. They are taken for grantit (damn, I spelled that wrong...) and people expect priests to aid them. I became one of the most hated people on the server I used to play on because of my reactions and/or comments to people who felt I was lower than they.

Want to show appreciation to a priest? Don't buy them 400 grape juices or that item they really want (though I'm sure most priests would accept these gifts), go out of your way to help them and be polite (say "excuse me sir/madame, could you please heal me once or twice?" for example).

-Ratsel
I would like to thank all those priest who helpedd me in my quest to be an Hunter.besides it is hard to train an aco. wink

Original Gaian

12,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
As an acolyte...I refused help and tanking...I made my way to job 50...it was hard..seeing that I remade her for a second and last time T.T ack...stupid friend talked me into remaking..well now I'm happy with her. Still hard to level cause I sometimes don't want to party since everyone wants me to party with them. Being the only FS priest online in the Guild sucks...cause everyone gives you a guilt trip.
well ive been playing preists for over 2 years and yea its really a hard life but its easy to get into parties and find people who appreciate your services 3nodding
Thats the point in it. Getting hold of a party, if you can't party you have to depend on yourself on going solo which is almost next to impossible in leveling a high level acolyte. I still agree that support priests are really really tough to level up. sad
Im GOING to be a support priest, I think my aco is pretty good for now, at least my friends told me so.
He has lvl 10 heal, lvl 1 tele, lvl 1 warp, lvl 5 blessing.... Pretty supportative...
Well when ppl just don't say anything I don't really care, people should think what they would do without supports but supports should think of what they would do without the fighters eek ooooooooo.... good one eh? ninja
I want to thank all the support preists and priestess' (and aco's) for all the support they have given me. I am thinkin of makin one myself.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff